IGNORED

Seed Is In - Rain On The Way πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ™

11 hours ago, Russ 11 said:

I hear you Andy . Β I’m taking a chance but was kinda behind the 8 ball . There’s always rye if this fails but we will see what happens . Β ThanksΒ 

Same here. My rye and chicory are still in good shape. The clover definitely needs some moisture soon. The cool mornings have helped some. What you have looks great though. Rain dance for sure!

5 hours ago, archer36 said:

Terrific! I hope you are right about the rain. It looks very promising. The past month the forecasts have been disappointing.Β 

I don't need any fancy equipment, I observed the birds and animals to tell it's going to happen experience in my gut says yeah baby!

β€œIn a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

7 hours ago, Russ 11 said:

Wife sent me a text as I was sweating my butt off that it was pouring back home . Not a drop up there .

Northwest NI has been absolutely bone ass dry for 2 months now. I haven’t seen it like this in 9 years of hunting and 5 years of living here. It’s BAD. However we have a guarantee is rain hitting in the next few hours.Β