IGNORED

Seed Is In - Rain On The Way πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ™

1 hour ago, tpr1921 said:

Got possibly a 1/2 inch in my part of Gloucester County but need a lot more.

The original predictions in the northwest totaled 2” plus. I don’t believe we’ll get anywhere near that. Even heavy storms do no good with runoff and hard ground. Slow constant showers and fog is what we need.Β 

7 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

The original predictions in the northwest totaled 2” plus. I don’t believe we’ll get anywhere near that. Even heavy storms do no good with runoff and hard ground. Slow constant showers and fog is what we need.Β 

Looks like some nasty t-storms moving through . Not ideal for newly planted seed but take what we are given .Β 

BE04B016-5E50-4A5B-A0C2-5383849983B8.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

Looks like some nasty t-storms moving through . Not ideal for newly planted seed but take what we are given .Β 

BE04B016-5E50-4A5B-A0C2-5383849983B8.jpeg

If the ground weren’t so hard it wouldnt be as bad. Not complaining either way. Moisture is on the increase as fall progresses. Every drop counts, and this is the first opportunityΒ to play catch up.Β 

The β€˜bone arse dry’ comment from LivesInTrees is apt. Β So dry since late June in Hunterdon/Warren that I found almost no chanterelles this year in spots where I could hardly walk out of without bushels of them.

Got home from Pittsburgh after dropping our daughter off at college to find 3” in our rain gauge! Β Asbury seems to have got a decent helping of rain at last.