IGNORED

Penny stock guys in here?

Coyoteslayer

Not sure how many of u guys day trade or invest in otc stocks at all but I figured I'd start this thread if there are any interested. I do alot of research and dd on them. Over the years it has paid quite well. Obviously I don't put all my eggs in this basket but I do have a considerable amount in the market. Here's my biggest holding at the moment. Technically not a otc stock as it is now on the nasdaq (I was in it long before it graduated lol)

The ticker is ZTEK- Zentek formerly zen graphene. For those who don't know what graphene is educate yourself as it's the material of the future. This company is the next dupont IMO. They develop patent and commercialize graphene coatings. Currently to market virus killing masks (including covid 19) with a designation as such by health Canada (fda pending). Masks are sold by trebor rx and are called zengaurd I believe if u would like to verify this information. Next product to be commercialized hvac filters with the same coating (big $$ industry) 

Also in the pipeline concrete additive, jet fuel additive, anti ice aircraft and drone coating. And many more.  Current share price 2.70.  32 million cash position 0 debt. 

Put it on your watchlist. If you have others you'd like to share we ll keep this thread going.  Good bad or indifferent I always listen to what others have to say.  

I have been investing since i was 22yo from the advice from my good buddy.  I am now 57. Always played it safe and invested moderately. All my investments are through Vanguard and I have done very well. Should have been more aggressive but I cannot complain. My wife bitched the whole time till she sees what we have...ha

15 minutes ago, Mountain Goat said:

I have been investing since i was 22yo from the advice from my good buddy.  I am now 57. Always played it safe and invested moderately. All my investments are through Vanguard and I have done very well. Should have been more aggressive but I cannot complain. My wife bitched the whole time till she sees what we have...ha

When I first bought doge coin I was going to buy a thousand dollars worth my wife talked ne out of it I only bought 200.  When it sky rocketed I showed her what I would have made she leaves my brokerage to me now lol..  I have a 401k and 401 Roth through work plus esop so I play a little with Robin hood and coin base.  The robin hood debit card pays  .50 intrest on cash in account so I use as a savings and brokerage 

1 hour ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Not sure how many of u guys day trade or invest in otc stocks at all but I figured I'd start this thread if there are any interested. I do alot of research and dd on them. Over the years it has paid quite well. Obviously I don't put all my eggs in this basket but I do have a considerable amount in the market. Here's my biggest holding at the moment. Technically not a otc stock as it is now on the nasdaq (I was in it long before it graduated lol)

The ticker is ZTEK- Zentek formerly zen graphene. For those who don't know what graphene is educate yourself as it's the material of the future. This company is the next dupont IMO. They develop patent and commercialize graphene coatings. Currently to market virus killing masks (including covid 19) with a designation as such by health Canada (fda pending). Masks are sold by trebor rx and are called zengaurd I believe if u would like to verify this information. Next product to be commercialized hvac filters with the same coating (big $$ industry) 

Also in the pipeline concrete additive, jet fuel additive, anti ice aircraft and drone coating. And many more.  Current share price 2.70.  32 million cash position 0 debt. 

Put it on your watchlist. If you have others you'd like to share we ll keep this thread going.  Good bad or indifferent I always listen to what others have to say.  

The next Dupont is a huge leap of a comparison if you know anything about the historical significance of that company

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

5 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

The next Dupont is a huge leap of a comparison if you know anything about the historical significance of that company

In terms of product diversity is what I meant. Also no one knew what Teflon was when they created it.  No disrespect to DuPont.

I once tried to acquire graphene.com back in 2018.

Needless to say, they wanted a bit more than I was willing to pay (or had to my name)...

Looking at ZTEK, if I had known about it and bought back then, I'd be sitting at a 5x with it maxing around 10x back in November 2021.  However it's hard to tell what's really going to hit IMO and graphene discussions/promise has been around for a long time now and has yet to "take off".  What's holding it up?

1 hour ago, Mountain Goat said:

Im more marathon than spring

16 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Me too I hold for long term but when one goes 80 cents to 5 bucks u have to lock in profits. Keep a core position. I don’t day trade. 

You can do both.  I put a sizeable chunk in my 403b (a 401k for non-profits), buy shares of Vanguard ETFs, and also mess with some stocks and crypto.  

Only do what you feel comfortable with doing. Don't risk what you're not willing to lose.  You can retire young and wealthy if you start early enough and invest a reasonable amount, and that doesn't involve any super risky investments at all