IGNORED

STORMR

hammer4reel

2 hours ago, Booner said:

Real men wear carhardts 

Would have been soaked wearing Carhartt  .

Carhartt s were great when they were the only thing out there .

WAY better clothes today .

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Just now, not on the rug said:

I mean...it is a bit anti-American to mandate the vaccine.  If you are ok with that, then wear your Carhardts proudly.  Put your $ to work to support your beliefs.  

How does busting Hammers balls turn into vaccine talk and what I do with my money? I think you need a few more hours of sleep.

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

5 minutes ago, Booner said:

How does busting Hammers balls turn into vaccine talk and what I do with my money? I think you need a few more hours of sleep.

Huh?  Settle down grumpy pants.  I'm joking.  I won't buy their clothes because like Hammer said, they aren't all that good.  I also won't buy them because of their stance on the vaccine.  How could that possibly hurt your feelings? Go make a snow angel or do some sledding.  Laugh a little.

Do you own Carhardt stock or something?

Edited by not on the rug

I'm not hurt in the least. Confused how I was messing around with Hammer and all of a sudden  communism, my money and vaccines come into play. No need for snow angels or a shovel cause I'll use MY money to have someone else do it for me. 

I laugh all the time, especially when you first responded to this thread. Thx for the chuckle. 

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

I mean...it is a bit anti-American to mandate the vaccine.  If you are ok with that, then wear your Carhardts proudly.  Put your $ to work to support your beliefs.  

Being construction workers we see WAY more companies have pushed the vaccine as a necessary requirement to work there than are publically talking about it .

While I feel there are better lighter clothes out there now ,  I have Carhartt  jackets that are older than you . That have seen incredible use in very tough conditions ..…

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

11 minutes ago, Booner said:

I'm not hurt in the least. Confused how I was messing around with Hammer and all of a sudden  communism, my money and vaccines come into play. No need for snow angels or a shovel cause I'll use MY money to have someone else do it for me. 

I laugh all the time, especially when you first responded to this thread. Thx for the chuckle. 

You pay someone to make snow angels for you?  You must have Jack Harris money.    That sounds like something Mr. Burns would do on the Simpsons.  :rofl:

10 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Being construction workers we see WAY more companies have pushed the vaccine as a necessary requirement to work there than are publically talking about it .

While I feel there are better lighter clothes out there now ,  I have carhardt jackets that are older than you . That have seen incredible use in very tough conditions ..…

Being in health care I have seen the same thing.  I'm also seeing the law suits starting to pop up and with the science being what it is now and the SC ruling as they have, these companies are about to get slammed in a way they couldn't have ever imagined.  Their race to virtue signaling will put them out of business.

Like you said, Carhardt was top tier stuff for a long time.  No doubt.  There are better options these days

9 minutes ago, Booner said:

I have carhardts from 30yrs ago running strong. No need to buy anything new now. 

Of course.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

Edited by not on the rug