IGNORED

Ozonics

Rod

I never use them and know friends who swear by them, but I do not and I take just as many bucks without it, if not more big bucks just learn how to not move and hunt high.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

if it works for you and gives you confidence in the deer woods then ok. but its a big waste of money. and another thing to carry into the woods. 

instead learn weather. become your own weather man. not the guy on the news everynight. 

are guys using this product during predator season? i dont know of any. 

42 minutes ago, Bearcrazy said:

Have any of you naysayers actually researched the Ozonics? Did you know that the inventor nearly got into trouble with the feds because it fooled drug sniffing dogs? It works so well against the dogs nose that it was nearly taken off the market and banned. Top that!

It took SLIGHTLY longer for a k9 to detect drugs v not using....so maybe it would allow for a shot at a deer, you wouldn't have opportunity at it. Doubt it

10 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

It took SLIGHTLY longer for a k9 to detect drugs v not using....so maybe it would allow for a shot at a deer, you wouldn't have opportunity at it. Doubt it

I wouldn’t trust it to hunt the “wrong” wind. Hunting the proper wind fools their nose 100 pct of the time. I get it…it’s another tool in the arsenal, however I don’t think the benefits outweigh costs and lots of space taken up in the pack. 

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

It works and it is a matter if you want to spend your money on it. It has been good to me and helped me out many times on swirling winds. Still play the wind and remember at the end of the day ozonics does not take the hunt out of hunting. You still have to be scent free and use your woodsmanship. Again, just like every other product out there if you like it buy it if not then don't. 

I would recommend it to you though.

SS!