IGNORED

Ozonics

Rod

9 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

You need one of these to go with the ozonics, it is a game changer. I was fortunate enough to win it as a door prize at the last Xmas get togetherΒ 

CC58C90D-0C3A-4843-A094-0017534A3F05.jpeg

image.png.2b0a7b8a722d06fe15fe9f334b9d1d75.png

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Setting them up a PIA, and not worth the effort.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I was a skeptic!! My father gave me his old Ozonics unit because he got a newer model. I used it every sit this year. Where I hunt there are lots of deer and you know how it goes there will be times when deer will get down wind at times, even when hunting a stand with a good wind. What I noticed was it seemed to take the deer longer to smell me than it normally would have had I not been using it. It’s not fool proof but I think it definitely helped. It worked especially well IMO Β when calling bucks with a grunt call when they tend to circle down wind.. as far as setting the unit up, it takes less than a minute and the fan noise doesn’t bother the deer at all.. I would say if given the opportunity try one and see what you think.. like anything else it’s a tool that can be used!!

• 2 weeks later...