IGNORED

Picked Up SOCKS From Butcher

BHC

7 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

He hasn’t posed with the pedestal mount in full camo yet.  He has a long way to go 

Jack correct you are...but correct me if I'm wrong...In one of those pictures out what 10.000 there is one with socks on no shoes...now that was key!!  !🤪🤪🤪🤪

10 hours ago, KBfishing said:

Honestly I think you might have jack beat for the most gratuitous buck pics. 

You mean I should have the tongue hanging out, or blood all over or how about the classic arrow still sticking in the deer,  yeah thats tastful!!!

22 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Wow that buck travels long distances. From Jersey Jay's to Hunterdon Butcher is a long drive.
Jimmy is good and clean

I live at the 1/2 way point between them......Jay is north of me, and I drive by whenever I go to the property, Jimmy is south of me, and yeah I agree excellent and the place is super clean, I'm happy 

4 hours ago, BHC said:

Jack correct you are...but correct me if I'm wrong...In one of those pictures out what 10.000 there is one with socks on no shoes...now that was key!!  !🤪🤪🤪🤪

yes and you of all people need to pose in your "socks" once the mount is done.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 hours ago, BHC said:

You mean I should have the tongue hanging out, or blood all over or how about the classic arrow still sticking in the deer,  yeah thats tastful!!!

Nope. Just mean that Jack took every opportunity to pose with his deer and you should follow suit. I still think Jack snuggles with his buck on cold winter nights. He just wasn't as lucky as you to have named his before he shot it. We would probably never hear the end of it. 

• 2 weeks later...