IGNORED

Returned To The Chiropractor

BHC

Just now, jumpthestring said:

The problem with your neck is you spend too much time looking at a computer....

Bingo!

I had to make some adjustments to my desk and actually just bought a new standing desk to change my sitting habits.

I'm also getting old, so these issues are starting to manifest.  My brother is three years older than me, and this same thing happened to him three years ago.  Stupid genetics.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Chiropractors are like witch doctors...just keep coming back (and paying), take these vitamins they will heal you, etc....
If it makes you feel better, then good for you. I have a family member that is a chiropractor and have been to one, all non sense. They are the equivalent to acupuncture and voodoo.  

They’ve helped me a lot over the years and I didn’t think they would when I started using them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Back surgery in my opinion causes more issues years later....

Think about it 100 times before you do it. I turned 3 of my friends, who were told the surgery is the only option, to my chiro and all three, many years since,  are living pain free with full function of their body. One of them has to see him every 3 months but I’ll take seeing my chiro over injections which only hide your pain.  
There are cases which require surgery but IMO there are only few. 
BTW I never had any luck with chiropractors who apply force to crack your back, neck or whatever else. They guy I go to uses the the activator method with very gent manipulation of you body. There were times I could not walk on my own into his office and I walked upright 30 minutes later. 

Edited by Lunatic

my chiro isn't cracking my back or neck....he's using heat,  roller on back laying down, and what looks like a plastic water gun that clicks, which is ever so slowly moving discs back into place, few more sessions of that and then it's other stuff to be done

13 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Chiropractors are like witch doctors...bunch of nonsense 

Not true, mine fixed my chronic back and neck pain with a single visit.  

In my 20s and 30s I was having constant issues with lower back pain and neck pain.  I went to the chiropractor and he told me to stop wearing my wallet in my back pocket.  He was right, I've been pain free for over 20 years thanks to him.  :D  

my chiro isn't cracking my back or neck....he's using heat,  roller on back laying down, and what looks like a plastic water gun that clicks, which is ever so slowly moving discs back into place, few more sessions of that and then it's other stuff to be done

Yea I agree. I get dry needles, scraping, cupping, air compression and occasionally cryo. Although temporary they all help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, BHC said:

Its an activator. IMO 10x more effective than conventional chiropractor.