IGNORED

Returned To The Chiropractor

BHC

2 hours ago, Timo said:

Having had back surgery and ongoing issues with discs bulging above and below my discectomy I have to say chiropractors are no good. I get injections every 6 months and do physical therapy every week. Flexibility is key. Hips and hamstrings. When you slime gets misaligned your hogs shift and your core, hip and hamstring muscles start pulling in all different directions. Flexibility and keep the inflammation down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not arguing the point but your statement is funny. Like the guys "quitting smoking is easy I did it many times." only in your case is "I have constant problems going the conventional way". 

Chiropractors are like witch doctors...just keep coming back (and paying), take these vitamins they will heal you, etc....

If it makes you feel better, then good for you. I have a family member that is a chiropractor and have been to one, all non sense. They are the equivalent to acupuncture and voodoo.  

3 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Chiropractors are like witch doctors...just keep coming back (and paying), take these vitamins they will heal you, etc....

If it makes you feel better, then good for you. I have a family member that is a chiropractor and have been to one, all non sense. They are the equivalent to acupuncture and voodoo.  

Not true .

there are some very good ones .

when your back is out of adjustment the longer you wait just stretching etc the longer your in pain .

IF you go to a good chiro soon they can  get you adjusted in one visit .

then keeping stretched out will keep you in alignment .

I only go one or two times a year when I throw my back or hips out . Those visits get me pain free in minutes ..

problem many have with a chiro is they want them to be magic and just get adjusted and think everything is fine .

there are reasons you hurt your back and they need to be addressed so it isn’t constantly out .

strong core and lots of stretching can keep you away from ALL doctors most times when it comes to back pain 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

7 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Chiropractors are like witch doctors...bunch of nonsense 

I'm not going to say totally false, BUT I recommend going to your Orthopedic Doctor and find out the issues. Then go to physical therapy where they will get you stretched out and relaxed. And do the exercises they prescribe. Works wonders.

4 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

Impossible to feel a bulging disc. That said best of luck with your treatment. 

Oh, no it isn't!  When the damn thing is pressing against your spinal cord it hurts like a mother!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I am recovering from a herniated disc.  I went to a neck and spine practice that was pretty comprehensive.  The first doctor I saw was a non-invasive doctor.  He deals with the situation and different kinds of remedies prior to surgery.  Then I met with a surgeon in the same practice who agreed with the non-invasive doctor's diagnosis and approach.  I used the PT folks they had in the practice for four weeks of 3x a week PT.  It took a while but the oppressive pain I had in my shoulder went away, and now the numbness in my right arm is also going away.  Best decision I made about my healthcare.

I got referred the the Neck and Spine people from my GP, who I see every year and talk about my health with.  He sent me for the MRI to get a proper diagnosis and subsequently proper treatment.

If anyone is in/near Passaic County and wants the name of this neck/spine practice, LMK.  I highly recommend them.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

36 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I am recovering from a herniated disc.  I went to a neck and spine practice that was pretty comprehensive.  The first doctor I saw was a non-invasive doctor.  He deals with the situation and different kinds of remedies prior to surgery.  Then I met with a surgeon in the same practice who agreed with the non-invasive doctor's diagnosis and approach.  I used the PT folks they had in the practice for four weeks of 3x a week PT.  It took a while but the oppressive pain I had in my shoulder went away, and now the numbness in my right arm is also going away.  Best decision I made about my healthcare.

I got referred the the Neck and Spine people from my GP, who I see every year and talk about my health with.  He sent me for the MRI to get a proper diagnosis and subsequently proper treatment.

If anyone is in/near Passaic County and wants the name of this neck/spine practice, LMK.  I highly recommend them.

I know why you right arm is numb, has nothing to do with your back........

Not arguing the point but your statement is funny. Like the guys "quitting smoking is easy I did it many times." only in your case is "I have constant problems going the conventional way". 

Nothing easy about waking up hunched over and crooked everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, BHC said:

Back surgery in my opinion causes more issues years later....

That's why I went to a practice with a surgeon.  He agreed that surgery is a last resort and validated the non-invasive program that led towards my rehabilitation.

I was told by my old dentist a long time ago:  "Once you cut, you can't take it back."

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

4 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

The problem with your neck is you spend too much time looking at a computer....