IGNORED

A final F you!

nb6624

I took my son out one more time to try and get him on a tom. We have had one showing up everyday in the filed we hunt. Know we wouldnt be able to get into the blind with out spooking him. i set up another blind about 100 yards away just on the other side of a small patch of woods. We were able to get in the blind yesterday with out spoking any turkeys. I could see him on my cell camera which was maybe 150 yards away. I started with very light calling. The last picture i got of him he was heading the opposite direction form us. Did call in three hens an hour later which i thought he may have been following  but no such luck. There's always next year.  

I was in the woods 5 hours this morning with nothing happening.. suddenly, at 10am, a Tom appeared out of nowhere in stealth mode - I shifted my eyes to my right and at no more than 10 or 15 yards there is he ... before I could turn and lift the gun, it walked behind some trees and shrubs... and I never saw it again. Not quite a final f-you, but ... it was like a ghost.

Same. Two gobblers walked past my blind before dark last night.

Giving it hell till the last hour tonight..

It is coming down now! Only thing getting soaked is my decoy...been in since 1600. 

Haven't heard a peep or seen a feather...

Was going to leave but if I did and one showed up when I was gone I would not be happy.