IGNORED

With all the mountain lion talk who’s seen them?

24 minutes ago, sxs said:

OH MY GOSH ... NJFGW DID NOT TELL YOU ... SORRY BUT BIG FOOT ATE THE JERSEY DEVIL .MRS LEEDS WAS VERY UPSET ABOUT  THE LOSS  OF HER  13th CHILD

Just look at these two pictures of yours. The first one shows a 20 to 40lb coyote. The next one you claim shows a 200lb Mountain Lion. I know the cat is further back but do you actually believe this animal is 5 times + bigger than the coyote? Really? NO WAY!!

1602297466_Yote1.jpg.2a706e8624b2f037b0bf69cccf4ff90d.jpg

THWK0221.JPG.9bebc22a0195a731865451c288251fe4.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Just look at these two pictures of yours. The first one shows a 20 to 40lb coyote. The next one you claim shows a 200lb Mountain Lion. I know the cat is further back but do you actually believe this animal is 4 times + bigger than the coyote? Really? NO WAY!!

1602297466_Yote1.jpg.2a706e8624b2f037b0bf69cccf4ff90d.jpg

THWK0221.JPG.9bebc22a0195a731865451c288251fe4.jpg

WELL FIRST I NEVER CLAIMED 200LBS. OR ANY SIZE OF SAID ANIMALS IN THESE PICS... WHAT I DON'T SEE IS THE PIC OF THE DEER MOVING ON THE SAME GENERAL PATH AS THE SUBJECT IN QUESTION... THIS MIGHT HAVE HELPED WITH YOUR FOOLISH GUESS OF A HOUSE CAT . SOMEONE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO POST ALL 4 PICS IF THEY DID NOT YOU HAD THE OPEN  OFFER TO SEND ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO GET THEM TO SEE ALL THE FACTS  BEFORE IMO MAKING A POOR GUESS .

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS AND RUN ON SENTENCE BUT THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT... PISSES THE TAYLOR HAM CROWD OFF...LOL

5 minutes ago, sxs said:

WELL FIRST I NEVER CLAIMED 200LBS. OR ANY SIZE OF SAID ANIMALS IN THESE PICS... WHAT I DON'T SEE IS THE PIC OF THE DEER MOVING ON THE SAME GENERAL PATH AS THE SUBJECT IN QUESTION... THIS MIGHT HAVE HELPED WITH YOUR FOOLISH GUESS OF A HOUSE CAT . SOMEONE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO POST ALL 4 PICS IF THEY DID NOT YOU HAD THE OPEN  OFFER TO SEND ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO GET THEM TO SEE ALL THE FACTS  BEFORE IMO MAKING A POOR GUESS .

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS AND RUN ON SENTENCE BUT THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT... PISSES THE TAYLOR HAM CROWD OFF...LOL

you did not say it was 200ln ML but you claim this is a ML. Look again. ML is MUCH bigger. Let say 130lb. Do you think this cat is more than 3 times bigger than the yote? Lets get serious here. If anything the cat looks smaller but for sure not 3 times bigger. Please PM me the missing pictures 

cat.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

you did not say it was 200ln ML but you claim this is a ML. Look again. ML is MUCH bigger. Let say 130lb. Do you think this cat is more than 3 times bigger than the yote? Lets get serious here. If anything the cat looks smaller but for sure not 3 times bigger

cat.jpg

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY... OH YEA I DO LETS NOW ALTER THE PIC BY MOVING THE YOTE BEHIND THE SUBECT AND I'LL BET IT WILL LOOK THREE TIMES AS BIG... HOW STUPID... BY MOVING THESE ANIMALS AROUND WITH NO ADJUSTMENT TO SIZE SCALE MEANS NOTHING TO HELP PROVE YOUR POINT ...IN FACT IT LOOKS KIND OF DESPERATE...IT MAKES NO SENSE

2 minutes ago, sxs said:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY... OH YEA I DO LETS NOW ALTER THE PIC BY MOVING THE YOTE BEHIND THE SUBECT AND I'LL BET IT WILL LOOK THREE TIMES AS BIG... HOW STUPID... BY MOVING THESE ANIMALS AROUND WITH NO ADJUSTMENT TO SIZE SCALE MEANS NOTHING TO HELP PROVE YOUR POINT ...IN FACT IT LOOKS KIND OF DESPERATE...IT MAKES NO SENSE

I did not change the size of anything. I just moved them closer to each other to compare. You don’t like it then look at your two separate pictures and answer one single question. Does the cat look 3 or 4 times bigger than the yote? 
BTW the yote looks at best 20lb. So even a 90lb female ML would be 4.5 times bigger. If anything the cat looks smaller

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I did not change the size of anything. I just moved them closer to each other to compare. You don’t like it then look at your two separate pictures and answer one single question. Does the cat look 3 or 4 times bigger than the yote? 
BTW the yote looks at best 20lb. So even a 90lb female ML would be 4.5 times bigger. If anything the cat looks smaller

GUY YOUR MAKING MY POINT THE CLOSER A SUBECT IS TO YOU THE BIGGER IT WILL APPEAR... BY TAKING THE CLOSER YOTE AND PUTTING NEAR THE CAT WHO IS FURTHER BACK YOU ALTER THE SCALE... THAT IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO JUDGE SIZE..

I WILL AGREE TO DISAGREE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ENTITLED  TO THIER OWN  OPINION ... JUST GLAD YOU SEE A CAT SOME HAVE SAID COYOTE.

MY OFFER STILL STANDS TO EMAIL YOU THE 4 PICS FOR YOUR OWN INFO JUST PM ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS

You are more likely to get a pic of hillary burying a body before seeing a mountain lion in nj. I do realize Conneticut is mot far away, but how many years was it before that one and how many years since the conneticut one has it been? While the chances are at least possible. The likely hood of it happening are extremely slim. 

If there was or is any mountain lions in NJ most likely they would be in far northwestern NJ ....from Ramapo, to far Montague/ Highpoint area.....

now many moons ago there was claim a few wild animals escaped from Jungle Habitat....

With so many trail cameras out in the woods over the many years, with bait including bear bait which many like me had tasty treats someone should of gotten a clear picture. 

If you see one kill it, the state can't charge you on something that doesn't exist in NJ nor on list if game and non game list. If they charge a person they are then admitting they do exist. 

Seeing one in NJ, well you have a better chance of winning MEGA MILLONS & POWER BALL in the same week

Edited by BHC

7 hours ago, sxs said:

GUY YOUR MAKING MY POINT THE CLOSER A SUBECT IS TO YOU THE BIGGER IT WILL APPEAR... BY TAKING THE CLOSER YOTE AND PUTTING NEAR THE CAT WHO IS FURTHER BACK YOU ALTER THE SCALE... THAT IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO JUDGE SIZE..

I WILL AGREE TO DISAGREE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ENTITLED  TO THIER OWN  OPINION ... JUST GLAD YOU SEE A CAT SOME HAVE SAID COYOTE.

MY OFFER STILL STANDS TO EMAIL YOU THE 4 PICS FOR YOUR OWN INFO JUST PM ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS

I said it in my firs post the cat is further back. I am also aware it is very difficult if not impossible to size anything from pictures. However, the size difference between Mountain Lion and Coyote is so great, the lion is at least 3 times and most likely 4 times + bigger than coyote, even with your pictures we should be able to see this difference. Again do you think the animal in question is 3 or 4 times bigger than the coyote?  I don't see it and despite the fact the cat is further back  there is no way it is big enough to be a ML, IMO. T
I PMed you my email