IGNORED

With all the mountain lion talk who’s seen them?

On 1/29/2021 at 12:32 PM, hemlock said:

This was the largest bobcat i ever got on cam i think anyway. And i got to thinking. If i only got the front half of this 20 pound cat on cam it could trick some into thinking mountain lion.  

IMG_4726.JPG

The one I saw years ago below my ladder stand(and posted about earlier) had a body like that, and was at the base of HP, but it had a much bigger head.   People in the area were claiming they saw a mountain lion

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

The one I saw years ago below my ladder stand(and posted about earlier) had a body like that, and was at the base of HP, but it had a much bigger head.   People in the area were claiming they saw a mountain lion

I got these pictures on high point and that's where i live. I was reluctant to post these . We have shot quite a few bobcats on the NY side of high point and this was no bobcat in these pictures. I showed my friend frank v the butcher a lot of guys use him here. He has hunted and harvested mountain lions in other states. And he said without hesitation that's a mountain lion. I still have no idea if it is. But when i got these pics my mind went nuts is it or isn't it? And could it be lol

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3316.JPG

2 hours ago, WadeTenPOintBuck said:

Dude i am gullible, is that in NJ?

Yeah right near Mercer County Park , I would not you!!:stirring:

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, hemlock said:

I got these pictures on high point and that's where i live. I was reluctant to post these . We have shot quite a few bobcats on the NY side of high point and this was no bobcat in these pictures. I showed my friend frank v the butcher a lot of guys use him here. He has hunted and harvested mountain lions in other states. And he said without hesitation that's a mountain lion. I still have no idea if it is. But when i got these pics my mind went nuts is it or isn't it? And could it be lol

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3316.JPG

About the same year,too.

3 hours ago, hemlock said:

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3316.JPG

These are clearly mountain lions........or house cats. 🤣🤣

3 hours ago, hemlock said:

Cool picture hemlock, it's clearly not a yote or bobcat.  They've been documented in NY and Connecticut so it's definitely possible that they have occasionally passed through NJ too.