IGNORED

Tc xtp muzzleloader bullets

vdep217

5 hours ago, vdep217 said:

With recent talks of muzzleloader bullet performance id thought I'd share.  240 grain tc xtp n sabot 125 yrd shot. Enter on left exit on right of deer.  I've tried shock waves and power belts but no where near the terminal performance as these. 

20210110_162605.jpg

20210110_162619.jpg

20210110_162627.jpg

20210110_162632.jpg

They don’t call those baby’s XTP for nothing!  Xtreme Terminal Performance!  I use the hornady xtp pistol bullets in a .50 sabot. Very seldom do I have to track a deer using them!

Edited by delvalhunter

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

18 minutes ago, delvalhunter said:

They don’t call those baby’s XTP for nothing!  Xtreme Terminal Perfirmance!  I use the hornady xtp pistol bullets in a .50 sabot. Very seldom do I have to track a deer using them!

The only better bullet I found was the tc cheap shot but they became harder to find so I stuck with these 

Thats all I use and I get good results with them, here are a couple retrieved bullets

zzzz.jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

Good thing you didn't hit the shoulders. Big loss of meat. 

FOR SURE !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

13 minutes ago, steve zignorski said:

I ALSO USE THEM WITH 3 PYRODEX  AND CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER LOST A DEER USING THEM THEY DO ALOT OF DAMAGE

If your using 50 cal pellets chances are your waisting the 3rd pellet.  You are most likely not getting full burn i know with 2 I still have unburnt powder.  Easy way to check put a white sheet in front of you on range