IGNORED

OFFICIAL Quarantine Eats and Drinks Thread

Hunter115522

Just now, Hunter115522 said:

How is it? Sounds sick!

Trillium knows how to make a stout! I have some whales lined up for this weekend I will post if I can remember. I just bought 5 bottles of Speedway variants last week which I think gives me 7 total in the cellar including Hawaiian, Mokasida, and Vietnamese. Saturday I'm picking up a few bottles of Abraxas. :up:

1 minute ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Trillium knows how to make a stout! I have some whales lined up for this weekend I will post if I can remember. I just bought 5 bottles of Speedway variants last week which I think gives me 7 total in the cellar including Hawaiian, Mokasida, and Vietnamese. Saturday I'm picking up a few bottles of Abraxas. :up:

Damm man you're not messing around! I'm jealous lol. Tomorrow I'm off from work, so running to Bolero, Departed Soles, and maybe Magnify if I have time. I ordered Evil Twins new Berliner Gose for delivery. It sounds great. If you look back a couple posts in this thread, take a look at the Evil Twin I posted. It was one of the fruitiest sours I've ever had. It was unreal. So many good beers, so little time lol 

2 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Damm man you're not messing around! I'm jealous lol. Tomorrow I'm off from work, so running to Bolero, Departed Soles, and maybe Magnify if I have time. I ordered Evil Twins new Berliner Gose for delivery. It sounds great. If you look back a couple posts in this thread, take a look at the Evil Twin I posted. It was one of the fruitiest sours I've ever had. It was unreal. So many good beers, so little time lol 

Yes, looks tasty! What are you grabbing at Magnify? If they have Do I Know You grab a bottle of it. I imagine it tastes much like the Yeah You Know Me Collab with Horus which was a whopper at 15% but so damn good. I drank my last one Friday night I think.

48 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Yes, looks tasty! What are you grabbing at Magnify? If they have Do I Know You grab a bottle of it. I imagine it tastes much like the Yeah You Know Me Collab with Horus which was a whopper at 15% but so damn good. I drank my last one Friday night I think.

It was extremely tasty. From magnify, I'm looking to grab Hazy in the Street and Don't Stop Now.. an IPA and a Sour with lactose. I will def look to see if they have Do I Know You, if so I'll grab a bottle or 2 for sure! Me and the wife might be heading up to my cabin next week to get away from the craziness for a few nights (I'm on vacation) and I'm looking to stock up on some good beer. Thanks for the recommendation buddy. 

3 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

It was extremely tasty. From magnify, I'm looking to grab Hazy in the Street and Don't Stop Now.. an IPA and a Sour with lactose. I will def look to see if they have Do I Know You, if so I'll grab a bottle or 2 for sure! Me and the wife might be heading up to my cabin next week to get away from the craziness for a few nights (I'm on vacation) and I'm looking to stock up on some good beer. Thanks for the recommendation buddy. 

ENJOY the time away from the job bro. Take this time to decompress. Well deserved! 

Prepping some chicken for smoking now...  homemade Moroccan Style rub.  Going to smoke with pecan and apple wood.  Rub is Hawaiian Black Salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, ginger, crushed red pepper and allspice.  

Sipping a gin and tonic to get ready.  Dogfish  Compelling Gin, fresh squeezed lime juice and tonic water.  

10 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

6162c884f5632d359fe903fef90ca103.jpg
Kids pizza
8435e05089777db917d0405ad840d1a0.jpg
Adult pizza figs chicken goat cheese arugula balsamic reduction olive oil
434d75573fe4075daed1b41db8a64f01.jpg
Dessert , from scratch homemade cream puffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The food looks awesome, and so does the experience! Good stuff right there!