IGNORED

OFFICIAL Quarantine Eats and Drinks Thread

Hunter115522

3 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Anyone who wants to support a local business, Cyclone brewing in Somerset. I haven't been overly impressed with them but they released this beer today and it was a really solid BA stout.

20200508_193313.jpg

I may have to give them a try. I went on a brewery run today, I'll post pix in a sec of my haul

As @newjerseyhunter mentioned, I'm trying to support local businesses.. instead of buying crap beer at the liquor stores, all you beer drinkers should check out some of the breweries in NJ. There are tons, so I'm sure no one here lives all that far from one. Today I hit Departed Soles in Jersey City. Icarus in Lakewood. And The Source in Colts Neck. If you guys like beer, and want to try some real fresh, local made beer, check these places out. You'll never open a coors or bud again. 

20200508_163447.jpg

5 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

As @newjerseyhunter mentioned, I'm trying to support local businesses.. instead of buying crap beer at the liquor stores, all you beer drinkers should check out some of the breweries in NJ. There are tons, so I'm sure no one here lives all that far from one. Today I hit Departed Soles in Jersey City. Icarus in Lakewood. And The Source in Colts Neck. If you guys like beer, and want to try some real fresh, local made beer, check these places out. You'll never open a coors or bud again. 

20200508_163447.jpg

I work a few blocks from Departed Soles. I have heard good things about them. I’m gunna have to stop in and give some a try. 

Edited by BillW0323

7 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

That's a solid haul! Icarus is the tits, their BA Kalisnakoffee is awesome!

Edited by newjerseyhunter

13 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

That's a solid haul! Icarus is the tits, their BA Kalisnakoffee is awesome!

Going to Bolero and Magnify tomorrow lol. 

Icarus has never disappointed. I can't wait to try the Yacht Shake from them I picked up today. The one below is amazing if you like fruited sours.. one of the top 10 beers I've ever had

20200508_172100.jpg