IGNORED

OFFICIAL Quarantine Eats and Drinks Thread

Hunter115522

Might as well bring some levity to the situation... So what's everyone doing for food and drinks during these crazy times? Now that a lot of you will be home all day, any good meals planned? Dusting off a good bottle of something you've been saving for a time like this? Cracking open a good beer?  Tonight I did a homemade pizza, homemade wings, and an awesome IPA craft beer from Icarus Brewing (Lakewood NJ.) Since many are just sitting around doing nothing, post up what you're cooking, drinking, etc..

20200319_200014.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

Put a venison roast in the crock pot yesterday with potatoes and carrots for last nights dinner.

Tonight was penne vodka with chicken and homemade brownies with ice cream for dessert. 

Now for tomorrow....hmmm...gotta think on that one 

Sounds delicious ! 

14 minutes ago, megavites said:

@Hunter115522

Love Icarus. Just picked up DDH Milking it (African queen)...delicious! Tomorrow night will be the Nitro Kalashnakoffee.

Oh man I just saw the DDH African Queen on their instagram, and I'm dying to try it! I'm a big fan of their sours, the entire fruited and flying series. Three years and flying is my favorite from them. Haven't tried the Kalashnakofee yet, but its on my list. I got really into craft beer the last 6 moths, and Icarus is my favorite. DDH Power Juice, Yacht Juice, Orange Milkshaking it, Drinking Crayons, Neon Fantasy, the list goes on and on and on lol. I'm off tomorrow, and plan on hitting up Evil Twin in Queens NY to grab a few 4 packs to go. Some sours, and some milkshake IPA's. 

Edited by Hunter115522