IGNORED

For the idiots (myself included) asking about Clinton range

ModernOutdoorsMan

4 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

That is so lame!  What you are saying is that the EXEMPTION to State Law that allows hunters to possess specific weapons on State Lands to hunt or target shoot really means that hunters can possess the same hunting weapons to hunt or target practice on any land in the State? Lol! Ok! Please do go now!

No.   But take it how you want,  kill a big turkey over your corn pile good luck

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Right, that is what I would assume.  Likewise with @nickmarch's link to the NJDFW website which simply has not been updated (yet).

They even made a very classy alteration to the sign up front, this would cover the ML, but even this beautiful sign neglected the rim fire.
Simple task, get a sign explaining the rules and in two attempts they failed:shock:

KIMG1342.thumb.JPG.331d3a1b58b90a769ccbecb86dbe0f57.JPG

9 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

No.   But take it how you want,  kill a big turkey over your corn pile good luck

I must have made it clear about 100 times that I do not hunt turkeys over bait.  If you don't get something as simple as that you will never be able to comprehend the law.

You also don't get the word "gone" you habe said that you are gone hiw many times in thjs thread but you are still here.

Edited by nickmarch

1 minute ago, nickmarch said:

I must have made it clear about 100 times that I do not hunt turkeys over bait.  If you don't get something as simple as that you will never be able to comprehend the law.

You also don't get the word "gine" you habe said that you are gone hiw many times in thjs thread but you are still here.

He keeps coming back because it is in human nature to watch a train wreck

Hunter: yes Mr warden it's a 30 cal

Warden: is it more than 80 grains?

Hunter: YES

Warden: you can shoot 30 cal here but the law is that it can not be more than 80 grains.  I'm going to have to write up a violation and fine.

Edited by nickmarch

26 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

You are really getting lame with these kinds of replies.  Do you know how commas work in legal docs?

It says... carrying a firearm... in the woods or fields ... of this State for the purpose of... target practice.

Get it yet???

This guy has to be axioum or some anti who just fights stupid arguments and you guys keep fueling him. I like many of you like to have a thought out debate every now and again, but this is like pissing in the wind. It's like trying to explain anything to a liberal. As someone said earlier"you can't fix stupid.

1 minute ago, nickmarch said:

Warden: you can shoot 30 cal here but the law is that it can not be more than 80 grains.  I'm gking to have to write up a violation and fine.

You-  the law says I can hunt turkey within 300 ft of corn if not elevated. 

Warden no it clearly says you can not be with 300 ft of bait fir turkeys.  Hers your ticket 

You- your wrong the regulation is illegally made.

Judge heres your fine and your strike on your lisence

You- but the regulation is illegal your wrong.

Judge I fund you in contempt 

Just now, allmann said:

This guy has to be axioum or some anti who just fights stupid arguments and you guys keep fueling him. I like many of you like to have a thought out debate every now and again, but this is like pissing in the wind. It's like trying to explain anything to a liberal. As someone said earlier"you can't fix stupid.

I'm bored the baby is sick wife is out lol

2 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Warden: you can shoot 30 cal here but the law is that it can not be more than 80 grains.  I'm going to have to write up a violation and fine.

Hunter: Yes MR warden I am hunting Turkey over 100lb of corn

Warden. YOu can not hunt turkey over bait. I am going to write up a violation and fine.

Hunter: But it is legal!!

Warden: here is your ticket

Just now, BowhunterNJ said:

Sometimes I wish an NJDFW official would join this forum and answer questions :)

It is very frustrating. The entire process of upgrading this range is handled by someone with very questionable ability to do things right.....(Thats me trying to be nice at the end)

4 minutes ago, allmann said:

Obviously!  

7 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Well smart guy....I was approached over the weekend....I was shooting an 06 with 180gr bullets....was told to enjoy!