IGNORED

So, what does everyone do for work around here?

remingtonman1108

Cobal anyone ?????  Die Hard Main Framer...  IBM 370-168   I hate Servers !

I worked on a RSTS/E in high school, did some timeshare via a teletype coding Pascal at Dartmouth (the timeshare was located there, we just had a connection to it).  Did some 6502 assembler for kicks and phreaked until they made it a crime.   :nerd:

Sadly, I do not have punchcards, but my father does with his slide rule collection (no, that's not a joke).

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Electrical Designer trying to move to Telecommunications and go after my RCDD. Working with programs like Revit and Autocad but mainly Revit. Ive been doing this for about 3 years. Used to work on a charter boat in the keys out of Key Largo and did maintenance for about 250 residential units for a little over 6 years. I really wish I could find something closer to home or something that allowed more time in the woods and on the water :lookaround:

I worked on a RSTS/E in high school, did some timeshare via a teletype coding Pascal at Dartmouth (the timeshare was located there, we just had a connection to it).  Did some 6502 assembler for kicks and phreaked until they made it a crime.   :nerd:

Sadly, I do not have punchcards, but my father does with his slide rule collection (no, that's not a joke).

hahah HH, I have a box of 2,000 un-used Punch Cards.. card gauge, lots of D.P. antique goodies, Silo tapes.... lmao