IGNORED

10/14/19 Bear and Deer Check In

Greybeard

Yupppp boy have the tables turned at this household. I'm sitting in the yard watching the kids and the wife is out in her stand looking for a doe or buck...she did let me go fishing this morning for a few hours. Hahaha....hope I'm dragging something for her tonight, good luck to everyone out!

Edited by Psehunter

12 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

Yupppp boy have the tables turned at this household. I'm sitting in the yard watching the kids and the wife of out in her stand looking for a doe or buck...she did let me go fishing this morning for a few hours. Hahaha....hope I'm dragging something for her tonight, good luck to everyone out!

She let you go fishing? :shock::happywave:nice

That was nice of him:up:

It was very nice of the guy to back out and I hope he has a great season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

1 hour ago, Psehunter said:

Yupppp boy have the tables turned at this household. I'm sitting in the yard watching the kids and the wife of out in her stand looking for a doe or buck...she did let me go fishing this morning for a few hours. Hahaha....hope I'm dragging something for her tonight, good luck to everyone out!

That's good stuff right there!!  :up::up:

I didn’t take off to hunt bear today because I had very few sightings leading up to this week. Of course two show up on my cell camera today at 5pm
14D8053E-ABE7-499B-8B52-A7DEDD807EE5.thumb.jpeg.c61b7f8c266041b8eba347b89f490b2b.jpeg
E2F61C09-6CB0-4BA6-B1D9-AD8DF8DCCC84.thumb.jpeg.38998351d614ad9961dcf3f08b328bf8.jpeg

Whoops can’t kill them from the couch. Good luck this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

Sat in zone 8 with my son tonight deer hunting. He signaled me at 6:10 PM that there was a deer behind me coming in.  5 minutes later what I thought was a big doe came in from my left. Waited for her to clear a couple of bushes and let a bolt fly when she was quartering slightly to me. Didn't realize that I had shot a broken antlered buck until we tracked it. 

broken antler buck.jpg