IGNORED

Delaware buck down!!!

Kilbo

5 hours ago, Kilbo said:

Thanks everyone I still can’t believe I got him. Total time hunting for the season so far was 2 hours. It’s definitely a great start. 

So can you give us the details?Your friend hunt,did he have him on cam on a regular basis, Time of day,food plot field edge woods swamp line river bed tree stand,portable,permanent was he solo was he quartering to you shoulder entrance caught a lung gut exit how long before tracking how far did he go,est. age,dressed wt. Get a green score yet...etc

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

7 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Holy SH#T that's a great buck!   Congratulations.  You better get that one mounted!

Definitely getting it mounted. Just gonna be tough convincing my wife to let me since I’m unemployed right now. Hahaha

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

4 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

So can you give us the details?Your friend hunt,did he have him on cam on a regular basis, Time of day,food plot field edge woods swamp line river bed tree stand,portable,permanent was he solo was he quartering to you shoulder entrance caught a lung gut exit how long before tracking how far did he go,est. age,dressed wt. Get a green score yet...etc

Wow Bob do you want me to include the gps location of the kill too?!?!? 😂 😂.  I’ll give details soon. I have to get out my laptop. Too much to type on my phone. 

Edited by Kilbo

3 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

Definitely getting it mounted. Just gonna be tough convincing my wife to let me since I’m unemployed right now. Hahaha

Talk to JerseyJay - his turnaround is about 12-13 months I hope you are employed by then!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

4 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Talk to JerseyJay - his turnaround is about 12-13 months I hope you are employed by then!

The guy that does my mounts already said he would work with me before the season started. His turnaround time is the same as Jays so I’ll be ok. Also if I don’t have a job in 12 months I want one of you guys to hit me over the head with a hammer. 😆 I’ll be easy to find.... I’ll be panhandling on all the popular corners throughout the state. 😂 😂 

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Wtf Bob, one question....zone? :rofl:

1 hour ago, Kilbo said:

The guy that does my mounts already said he would work with me before the season started. His turnaround time is the same as Jays so I’ll be ok. Also if I don’t have a job in 12 months I want one of you guys to hit me over the head with a hammer. 😆 I’ll be easy to find.... I’ll be panhandling on all the popular corners throughout the state. 😂 😂 

I can give you some Taylor Ham.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".