IGNORED

Driving Home This Morning I Met......

BHC

I was on Rt.519 heading south, I was just a few miles south of Hope when in the distance I see a SUV off to the side of the road, and a dead turkey...The driver hit, I pulled over to make sure the driver and passenger where OK. I told the driver you look familiar....He replied back with "You must of saw my wife and I on TV and in the newspapers, I'm  Phil Vetrano, and this is my wife Catherine, our daughter is Karina Vetrano she was murdered she was the jogger".......Very nice and humble parents....All I could say was that I was so sorry, and God Bless them and their family, may  Karina rest in peace.....He shook my hand, thanked for the kind words and for stopping, the mother gave me a hug and wished me a Happy Easter as I said the same to them both

11 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Wow what a chance encounter. Those parents are destroyed for life because of what that thing did to their daughter. Terrible situation. 

Both parents voice's seemed to break, and the mother had glassy eyes

3 hours ago, gobblergetter said:

Small world indeed.

I couldn't imagine what they have been though.

Agree 100%.

The scumbag murderer has the rest of his life behind bars to think about it.  He was sentenced to 1st degree murder, life in prison with no chance for parole.