IGNORED

11/6 Check in

Waggs160

45 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Out in 5 since 2. Got the umbrella up. Here it comes again.  Never seen a fall quite this wet! 

Had off today, which was a bust,,,,contemplating what days to take off work. Tomorrow is gonna be warm,,,,,,I can't win!

Got this strange orange ball in sky behind me as rain finally pulls away and it made this.  I had two set of mature doe with two fawns come from different directions. First group had a 4pt trailing but he never chased and he broke off. Same 4 pt that got nearly killled by the giant buck I missed Monday - 3/4 a mile away. 

F1728D90-A2E7-4975-A0C8-2F6BB60108B8.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

5 hours ago, Pathman said:

Ha! Ok so I’m off on my dates a bit! Man years are flyin by! But I stand by my conviction that you zone 5 guys were cryin Wolf, now apparently you got the zone 2 guys doing it too!

altjough I could be totally wrong and maybe you are the “Yoda of NJW&W” and the power of your bitching moved the forces of nature and increased the doe population in zone 5!!!😂

I've never seen so many bucks in my neck of Zone 2. The rut action has been best I've seen as well.

42 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I've never seen so many bucks in my neck of Zone 2. The rut action has been best I've seen as well.

I have been seeing a lot of doe, and other than this past Monday, in the two weeks I been off have seen very few bucks and the ONLY real rut action was that Monday I missed the giant. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

26 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I have been seeing a lot of doe, and other than this past Monday, in the two weeks I been off have seen very few bucks and the ONLY real rut action was that Monday I missed the giant. 

Jack. I've heard less activity in a spot we hunt in DMZ 1 just 7 miles from here. And the does have been sparse here the last week. Go figure.