IGNORED

11/6 Check in

Waggs160

41 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

get your facts straight bro- that was 2015, the z5 deer apocalypse.  Had I not bitched and wined so much, they would not have made such a strong comeback! :first:

Ha! Ok so I’m off on my dates a bit! Man years are flyin by! But I stand by my conviction that you zone 5 guys were cryin Wolf, now apparently you got the zone 2 guys doing it too!

altjough I could be totally wrong and maybe you are the “Yoda of NJW&W” and the power of your bitching moved the forces of nature and increased the doe population in zone 5!!!😂

So around 830 I had a doe about 70 yards out circling and then the rain started coming down a little and she took off all action I saw til 1030 when I left... now Looking at the rain it looks like it’ll be clear for tonight... anyone think it’s a good idea to go back out I’m about an hr away from where I hunt 

57 minutes ago, Pathman said:

altjough I could be totally wrong and maybe you are the “Yoda of NJW&W” and the power of your bitching moved the forces of nature and increased the doe population in zone 5!!!😂

Finally - someone gets it!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 hours ago, Lphunsjr said:

10-? In Z17. Trying to score before storm. Lou D,,,,,u get stuck, pm me

3 hours ago, nightman973 said:

Need help? I'm in z14 right how gonna go get breakfast I'll be in the area for a little.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offers guys! Sorry for the late reply, Luckily had a buddy hunting around the way who was able to help after our sit. Much appreciated! Good luck!

3 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Driving around in the patrol car and the bucks are on the move here in Zone 50.  I'll be out in the morning. Think the best days will be the next few. Good luck all.

I agree the next few days will be it

I may fold both my businesses and go on deer hunting disability.  Think if I "identify" as a person who cannot think or function without hunting excessively during the rut the libs will send me a check each week?????  It is driving me freaking nuts that I have to try and be responsible and work instead of being in a tree stand somewhere?!?!?!?  :whacky::bonk::banghead::grrr::crazylol:

Just finished voting 20 minutes ago and finally got to slip out into the woods again.  Out in zone 8 no shooters on camera but I know this area always gets some bruisers crushing into it.  In a small thicket between cut corn and standing beans.  And as I type this I watch a busted 8 point walking the cut corn.  Good luck everyone