IGNORED

Clown Shoes and Circus Freaks

Thrudheim

has anyone seen the articles in NJ Herald yet? This one is comedic gold

oh lordy...

https://www.njherald.com/20181008/three-protesters-arrested-as-2018-bear-hunt-gets-off-to-slow-start#//

"In her part of the news conference, Angie Metler, director of the Animal Protection League, claimed that hunters have captured live bears and put them in their basements so they can kill them later, during the approved hunting season, and bring them to a check station.

When challenged on the statement by the New Jersey Herald, she said she had Facebook posts by hunters that said they had done that. When questioned about the believability of the Facebook posts, she said she would send copies to the media."

#bearcult

This is amazing.

Oh and Crazy Crain, Dipshit Dani, and Cathy "The Paw" McCartney were the three arrested.

Y'all 'member Pawgate dontcha? When Cathy went to Star Ledger claiming a hunter left a severed paw on her front lawn and gave it to Vernon PD for processing.

Been waiting what, three/four years for the results to come back.

#bearcult

9 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

How many times do they have to get arrested before they get a much stiffer penalty?  I mean come on...9 TIMES FOR THE SAME OFFENSE!!!

He has to get it this time.

Last year the Prosecutor asked for 6 months, and after much negotiations .... his health, etc  ……  it was reduced to 15 days. Crain is laughing at the system.

13 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

He has to get it this time.

Last year the Prosecutor asked for 6 months, and after much negotiations .... his health, etc  ……  it was reduced to 15 days. Crain is laughing at the system.

For a guy concerned about his health, perhaps he shouldn't repeatedly break laws and put himself in a position to go to jail?  The jail has doctors and nurses...I think it's time for him to pay the price and be held accountable.  Listen, everyone makes mistakes, I'm all for forgiveness and giving people the benefit of the doubt but when you get arrested NINE TIMES for the SAME OFFENSE...it's time to step up the penalty! 

screw that why should we pay to feed and keep his sorry ass just fine him 25K and 1000 hours community service picking up trash along the turnpike , that should take up some of his free time for a few years. and for every $ of the 25K he don't pay let him do one hour community service picking up trash along the turnpike or parkway everyday he isn'nt working unless he has a valid excuse....

1 minute ago, buckhound said:

screw that why should we pay to feed and keep his sorry ass just fine him 25K and 1000 hours community service picking up trash along the turnpike , that should take up some of his free time for a few years. and for every $ of the 25K he don't pay let him do one hour community service picking up trash along the turnpike or parkway everyday he isn'nt working unless he has a valid excuse....

Good point, I'm all for giving them a hefty fine and community service versus tax payers paying their way! :up:

I understand your point about a hefty fine, but I imagine animal rights groups will probably pay it for him. I think a 6 month sentence is in order, here.

He cried about his health when he was going to get 6 months last year, but he is healthy enough to drive to NJ and protest. Also, I just quickly poked around City College of New York's website … he'll be commuting into the city to teach his psychology course in the spring semester. Bullshitter, he is. I think it's time for him to take a sabbatical from CC NY …. at Sussex County Jail.