IGNORED

Reminder for next weekend decoy show

FishNHard

17 minutes ago, Ralphie9n said:

Going on Sunday with my wife and 4 year old boy. First time going. New to Waterfowling so figured I would go check it out. Can anyone tell me if there will be calls for sale there? Any info on what to expect would be great. 

More calls than you can imagine.  Enjoy, its a great venue.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

2 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Never been. Always wanted to. Will try and get down there. Any tricks to attending....i heard traffic could be grid lock.....which road is best to come in at...from North on rt 9....from west on 539....or from South on rt 9

539 always works for us and if you get there early you can usually park within 100yds - 200yds of the entrance on Main st.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Got back late this afternoon from the decoy show. It was my first time there. What a great day out. Took my 4 yr old son and spent a few hours. Weather was great, good amount of vendors, and a great location.  Was pleasantly surprised to see plenty of kids and youths there. My son had a blast and everyone was so nice to him. He told me he can’t wait to go duck hunting when he gets bigger.  That made my day. We are already looking forward to next years show.

18 minutes ago, Ralphie9n said:

Got back late this afternoon from the decoy show. It was my first time there. What a great day out. Took my 4 yr old son and spent a few hours. Weather was great, good amount of vendors, and a great location.  Was pleasantly surprised to see plenty of kids and youths there. My son had a blast and everyone was so nice to him. He told me he can’t wait to go duck hunting when he gets bigger.  That made my day. We are already looking forward to next years show.

I went today with family and friends also, its a great time with a great atmosphere!! The weather was perfect!!