IGNORED

Upcoming hunting trips for the 2018-2019 season

1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

2018 Heading out the Kansas for Whitetails in October.  2019 In October Elk hunt in Wyoming, just put in for my 10th point today and again Kansas in October for whitetails.  2020 May I have a Kodiak Brown Bear hunt in Alaska and then Whitetail in Kansas in October.  2021 I am starting to plan for a Mule deer Coues deer combo hunt or an Aoudad hunt.  I think I have the outfitters picked out. 

That sounds like one hell of a schedule. Which hunt are you looking forward to the most, and which outfitter are you hunting with in Kansas?

27 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

That sounds like one hell of a schedule. Which hunt are you looking forward to the most, and which outfitter are you hunting with in Kansas?

I cant wait for them all :rofl:  I hunt with Kansas Big Boys its DIY hunting.  I lease the property 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

For the past 2 years I have picked a public land lean-too in NY to backpack into for opening weekend. I usually get 1 or 2 guys to go with me for safety and night time company reasons. We pack in Friday morning, set up camp, scout the afternoon, and hit the ground running the next morning. Usually we are deep enough to be on our own for the entire weekend. Year 1 I took a 7 pointer at 7:05am on day 1, and last year and 8 pointer on Sunday afternoon while we were packing out. I can’t wait to get back out there this year, but need to find a new hunting buddy as my usual partner is having a baby around the same time.

43 minutes ago, Tater1973 said:

New Mexico archery elk 9/15-9/24, Montana archery elk 9/28-10/15, Ohio archery deer 10/24-11/10 and finally Montana rifle deer 11/12-end of season.  Can’t wait. 

nice, northing but hunting for two months:-)