IGNORED

Trenton Gun Rally March 26

On 3/23/2018 at 6:33 PM, thefirstndsecond said:

I wouldnt turn in shit. Then again i left nj years ago.bl21 year olds

Yea your Safe being out of Nj the only place that will be affected by any Gun Restrictions.  

You won't have to turn in Shit they will just make them Ilegal and make you a Criminal for having them. Good Thinking I'm with you :samurai:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Sadly this will only Hurt the Pro-Gun Owners as the Liberals will only point out the very poor turnout for the event versus the Millions of gun controls.  If there was any support where is the Funding and Planning Funding for this Demonstration.  Not being an optimist just a Realitist Only way I would see Trenton is Flying over it with my Eyes Closed. 

As I once posted very few now even have NRA or any other Gun Related Decals on Their Vehicles either for fear it would be Vandalized or Publicizing there may be Guns inside.  As at this demonstration, they will show on TV BillyBob  :piney:  with his Camo on and clueless about why he is there Asking what is the capital of Trenton. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

48 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Yea your Safe being out of Nj the only place that will be affected by any Gun Restrictions.  

You won't have to turn in Shit they will just make them Ilegal and make you a Criminal for having them. Good Thinking I'm with you :samurai:

Well some will roller over and some will not.

You guys really have to see what is happening outside of NJ.

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I just got back from the rally. It was nice seeing some of you there. The turn out was expected, but I didn't want to miss it knowing the current tide of anti-gun sentiment. To those who say "It really doesn't matter if you attend or not" that kind of thinking is just what the gun grabbers love to hear.

I am not ready to quit or give up my gun or any other right as a free man for that matter. I will continue to voice my opinion and fight for what I believe in, no matter how daunting the challenge may seem.

18 minutes ago, rocky said:

I just got back from the rally. It was nice seeing some of you there. The turn out was expected, but I didn't want to miss it knowing the current tide of anti-gun sentiment. To those who say "It really doesn't matter if you attend or not" that kind of thinking is just what the gun grabbers love to hear.

I am not ready to quit or give up my gun or any other right as a free man for that matter. I will continue to voice my opinion and fight for what I believe in, no matter how daunting the challenge may seem.

Were there any anti-gun attendees?

How many people were there?

Were those in attendance allowed to go in and speak to their reps?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford