IGNORED

Advise asap = JJ Buck down!

On a serious note Jay, looking at your pictures I do see several maples that have not been girdled or dropped.  That needs to be fixed before next year.   

Jay, Rusty is dead serious.......You see, my stand is in a maple tree at one of the spots where Rusty and I hunt together on occasion......Many times I think I will hear his chain saw at the bottom of my tree at any minute while I am hunting.............

Jay, Rusty is dead serious.......You see, my stand is in a maple tree at one of the spots where Rusty and I hunt together on occasion......Many times I think I will hear his chain saw at the bottom of my tree at any minute while I am hunting.............

I highly recommend you hammer a bunch of nails all around the tree, leaving them obviously sticking out and well up the tree.  Even Rusty won't attempt to cut that tree down.  :)

congrats jay! now you have more time to drive around the area and tell us where the big ones are so we can road hunt them while your sleeping.

Lol- c'mon now.. is that really what you worry about in life? Life's to short to keep secrets. If someone's gonna poach they will poach with or without the info on the web. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to find s big buck in the rut if you're willing to do It at night out of a truck.. they don't need to search the web for a big buck.

Relax a little. Smile and enjoy life. They will get theirs one day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk