IGNORED

How Do I Become a Sponsor Here?

Ducati

Nice work. Have you tried making a folder? For some reason I thought you would be making box cutters like all the spanish women carry.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

Will aka ShootStraight was injuring his soft girly hands so I made him the box cutter for his bodega. So many Ozonics, Grim Reaper, luminoc, Mossy Oak and other pro staff boxes to open. I felt so bad for him.

Posted this photo before They are Knives My Father Made from Metal Files back around 1940  while working in The Ship  Yard. and later as a Sheet Metal Mechanic.

As s GM Millwright we made similar with Files and from power hacksaw blades that were 3/32 Thick 2 In Wide 30 " long. We had the Luxury of having the Last Blacksmith left in all of GM his main thing was Forging Hooks for the Line and Heat treating By Coke Forge - Tallow Dipping. And Arsinic dipping not many ever heard of that process where it was heated to a molten stage in a Coldrum it turned Yellow Hot. was like a Case Hardening, also did Parkerizing.  Then perform Rockwell testing. 

post.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Sponsorship is wonderful here! First, go to the other site..

Post your knives there...

Get banned..

Recreate a new name, and flood their site with this site's logo..

Get banned there another half dozen times, and you're in! Lol at least that's how i did it ;)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

So who are you now ??? Lol.