IGNORED

How Do I Become a Sponsor Here?

Ducati

I do the etching of my logo. I have a few vinyl stencils and it's done via electro-etching. Yes, I can add a fero rod and loops. I can do matching fero rod and knife handle in some cases. My website will be up in a few days and payment will be via PayPal only for now. Have to make time to go to the county and get my tax ID.

As far as railroad spikes, they are hit or miss as far as steel for knives. You can have 3 spikes and all 3 are different steel. I prefer to use a known quality knife steel in order to properly heat treat and temper. You can have it made with layers of known steel and a forged San Mai, but you're gonna pay way too much IMO.

I need to finish a few blades on order but under two weeks. The green micarta is available but has a few minor grind marks. Edge is 100% and with a bushcraft sheath and steel I'll cut you a good deal. I'll get you the specs on the blade or can make you another very similar to that. Mine are all done one at a time and no water jet or cnc so each piece is unique.

Edited by Ducati

Green Micarta Hunter is O1 tool steel

Homemade burlap micarta with orange fiberglass pins and micarta thong hole and orange liners.

Overall is 7-3/8" with 3-1/4" blade and 3/16" thick.

Edited by Ducati