IGNORED

Confession Time

Stevo

As long as you lover her and she loves you who cares. 

One quick question.  Does she aluminum foil the grill before grilling veggies?  Reason I ask is: I had a guest once wrap my grill rack in foil before cooking. I thought it was some new method to keep the veggies moist and she stated it was a gasket to prevent her veggies from touching where meat was previously cooked. 

I guess I am very lucky I have three Beautiful Daughters that gave me ten Beautiful Grandkids they are Meat and Potato Kids and don.t take shit from anybody the only thing they hug with Bark on it is me one even owns a couple of handguns when they see dead animals they ask was Daddy around here  one year for my Birthday they had the person that writes the names on the cake write Happy Birthday Squirrel Killer.  Man gotta love these Girls

I blame the liberal school system that influenced her. I told my sons to ignore their liberal teachers and they did. My daughter did not. I keep to trying to get her to listen to Fox news.

My kids know better but my nieces and nephews, on my wife's side...well, not so much. Products of Rutgers, which I have learned is a cesspool of Liberal indoctrination. I hate that my tax dollars go to support that indoctrination center. I often tell them when they think they are right, and know more than me that it's okay, most kids think they know more than adults but learn later in life they were wrong. They protest, so I tell them to explain why the Democrats, never win the 40 yr old and over demographic, including this election. They can't explain that one. That "most kids think they know more than adults but then find out they don't" really burns them up, try it.  :up:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

My 20 year old son is so far right, I fear it impacts his grades at Rutgers with his lib professors...

Rutgers is so bad, it's hard to explain. As an example, during the 2012 election, my nephew was a freshman. After one of the debates, he proved to me how bad Romney was by the "fact" that he lied 112 times during the debate and Obama never lied once. I asked him where he got that and he said it was the topic of discussion in 2 of his classes, and his professors showed him that. And he STILL believes it. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Rusty, tell her her inheritance is going to some troubled youth in inner-city Newark and see what she says.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

My kids know better but my nieces and nephews, on my wife's side...well, not so much. Products of Rutgers, which I have learned is a cesspool of Liberal indoctrination. I hate that my tax dollars go to support that indoctrination center. I often tell them when they think they are right, and know more than me that it's okay, most kids think they know more than adults but learn later in life they were wrong. They protest, so I tell them to explain why the Democrats, never win the 40 yr old and over demographic, including this election. They can't explain that one. That "most kids think they know more than adults but then find out they don't" really burns them up, try it. :up:

Find a college that's not Liberal. Oh wait maybe in the Heart of Texas. God bless the Country of Texas. That's where my educational dollars will be going as long as they're pre-screened as far right-wing gun-loving rednecks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Venison Tofu

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."