IGNORED

Heading in now = BDD & BBD !

vdep217

Talk about quartering away. I got femoral artery two lungs liver and possible heart. Damn it’s cold! I did not aim quite that far back but hell I will take it. Now wonder she died so quick. My BH definitely opened!

Harvest Confirmation#: 758031W

It wasn't you, it was her fat ass that got in the way :happywave:

Congrats

Nice deer boys! Congrats and good job braving the elements!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look at what Jack was wearing and I wonder how he could stay out there for 5 minutes :shock: . I had my wooltimate parka and good bibs and never felt the cold.

Talk about quartering away. I got femoral artery two lungs liver and possible heart. Damn it’s cold! I did not aim quite that far back but hell I will take it. Now wonder she died so quick. My BH definitely opened!

Harvest Confirmation#: 758031W

Not too long ago I made a similar shot only little higher. (Were you on the ground?)

cbmjh.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

I look at what Jack was wearing and I wonder how he could stay out there for 5 minutes :shock: . I had my wooltimate parka and good bibs and never felt the cold.

. I need the next level cold wear. That old Cabelas suit is good to about 20 degrees. I had a wool sweater and down vest on. My legs were getting cold mainly

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Not too long ago I made a similar shot only little higher. (Were you on the ground?)

No I was 20' high, 20 yard shot.  The arrow was stopped by far side shoulder, just above heart. Odd the way she reacted after the shot, she just walked 20 yards like not even hit, went down on all fours, and quickly took a nap. I have heard femoral artery shots are lethal, pretty sure I got that, plus the two lungs so that is why she expired in like 15 seconds..

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….