IGNORED

Scopes, What Is Your Favorite!

BHC

I own a West German made Zeiss, a few Nikons, Bushnells, and many Leupolds......I have to say my favorite would be the Leupolds, quality glass, great adjustments, customer service if needed is outstanding

Well I actually don't have any expensive scopes and I have a question. I have whatever Cabela puts on their rifles on my slug gun and on my 22-250. The problem I have I have to sight both guns in more than I like to. I am trying to be carful but for some reasons they both need to be adjusted more than they should be. I am not sure if its just me being rough with them or is this a function of cheap scope??

could be mounts you have aren't good, or it's a cheap scope. I believe Cabela's has a great warranty on their scope line, you should look into it.

I firmly believe your gun is as good as the scope

Leupold, hands down. Had one put on my Accura Muzzleloader and it is the clearest and brightest glass of any scope I have previously owned on any gun. 

Well worth the extra $$ I.M.O............

Meopta.  Less than half the cost of Swarovski and just as good.  Cabelas slaps their name on their Euro binoculars.  I have their binos and 4x12 scope.  I love looking through crystal clear glass with excellent light gathering ability. 

Edited by Gunsmoke