IGNORED

Good Luck To All Of Our Youth Turkey Hunters

Tarhunt

I'm taking my son out this Saturday for youth turkey hunting. We got to get up before 4:00am to drive down to our spot. We are going in blind. I did some scouting today but, did not see any signs of turkeys at all. Good luck to all of the youths going out. This is the first time that my son is going out turkey hunting.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I will be out with my youngest. Depending on what happens Saturday, a day of skipping school may be on the menu for Monday and Tuesday

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I'm going into my second childhood. Looking for an adult to take me out.

Good luck to all! Hunting with youngsters and seeing their excitement is magic. Enjoy your kids, make memories that will last a lifetime!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Good luck all!

I may or may not be out tomorrow for Walkers last youth day. Depends on mom. Right now he isn't allowed to go, but we're only up to flattery and bribery, we haven't tried begging yet. 

Edited by Matty

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Good Luck everyone! Everything's packed and ready to go. My son is already in bed. Had a baseball game this afternoon. Hopefully, he'll connect tomorrow. We are going in blind. Never turkey hunted this property before and did  not get time to scout.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Front row seating for the morning! We will be settled in the blind early way before the sun starts to crack. Looking forward to being out with my son for his 2nd year turkey hunting. This is one of my favorite parts of my hunting season hands down, as I am sure it is for other parents or mentors as well.

Best of luck to all of the youths going out and remember one huge thing besides being safe............Have FUN! :up: 

thumbnail_Resized_20170413_170242.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170420_164830.jpg

No go for us. Mom is pretty strict.  :rant:

I'll get him out there another weekend.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear