IGNORED

Last Sit of 2018 check-in

Joeybeets

Fall bow tag soup for me . But I decided a few weeks ago I was probably hanging the bow up for the year. Work injury has me still unsettled in shooting the compound , and I lost interest in picking up the crossbow . I’ll be out this week with the muzzleloader . Maybe even take the Stoeger for a walk one night, try to feed it some coyotes . 

Good luck everyone ! 

7 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

I ran late getting in this morning.  Got in at the crack of light. Hate that. Very still. No wind. Nothing yet

Super slow walk in today. Any snow we got yesterday morning melted and froze last night. Crunchy as hell. Tree rats and turkeys making a racket. I should hear something coming a mile away:elch:

22 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

Out in Z4 for last day of muzzleloader. Hunting in a spot I usually don't hunt near Dingman's bridge.

Z4.....now that's hunting like the old days.....My brother and I and our group did well there this year.....good luck to you....and just for the record in Z4 we always seem to do well when we change up the spots!!...

1 hour ago, Zipper said:

I've been passing up a one horned spike since September.  If he shows up today  I'll smoke him. I don't want to eat my tag, and there's no big bucks around anymore.  I don't know  why.🤣🤣🤣

He could be shed by now Zip...   Let him go and he could be a nice 90" 8pt next year  :)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….