IGNORED

Maryland cam is full of surprises

jerseybowhunter

The cam just sent me this guy, I been hunting Maryland for 3 years now and never seen or got pics of a sika deer before and from what I've heard they are very hard to hunt and rarely come out of the marshes, funny thing is the closest marsh is a good mile away. I'm going there on November 6th in hopes of bagging a nice whitetail but I must say if a sika walks in front of me I will not pass it up and be more than happy with that trophy

IMG_2017.JPG

The cam just sent me this guy, I been hunting Maryland for 3 years now and never seen or got pics of a sika deer before and from what I've heard they are very hard to hunt and rarely come out of the marshes, funny thing is the closest marsh is a good mile away. I'm going there on November 6th in hopes of bagging a nice whitetail but I must say if a sika walks in front of me I will not pass it up and be more than happy with that trophy

Nice! My youngest son and I are leaving on the 4th to head down for the Virginia muzzle loader opener on the 5th. Can't wait. Good luck!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

This is the Spartan gocam, Verizon model, I paid $320 for the cam and its $5 a month to add to my existing plan and I'm very pleased with it so far. Pics are clearest I've seen from a wireless cam in this price range, it's been out for a month and still at full battery and I have 1 bar of service where it's set up at and still get pics about a minute after it takes them. You can also control any camera settings from your phone. It's a little confusing setting it up but customer service has been excellent and it has a 2 year warranty. Here's a pic of a running deer to show the trigger speed and a few daytime pics

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_1930.JPG

Wow, great quality pictures. Very interesting. I don't think I can justify the price since I hunt less than an hour away , plus service is sketchy at nest in the area, for my carrier at least. Do you have to buy them carrier specific? Just curious.