IGNORED

Banned from the other site... Again..lol

DBuck

I'm sure I got banned by Jakesbeard because he didn't want the truth out about his butcher buddy

.. You're prolly right..  And while this is neither here nor there, i think Jakesbeard was the original "Turkeywing".. I'd bet money on it...

:D

I just point and laugh.

That site is amateur hour.

I tried to hack this site and was pleased with the results.  It's what I do.

Haha... that's pretty funny.......... I think?!   :hmmmer:

Would you like some of my sweet n sour chicken? I ordered one combo per post. Only one order of how to speak chinese in less than 7 days though

My go-to is Ting's in Bloomingdale.  I am faithful to my local brands.  Unless of course you have a spectacular poo-poo platter.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Haha was he pleased because he couldn't hack it...or was he pleased because he could?   :headscratch:  :shock:  :nerd:

If you need access to "that site" again, I'm sure it can be easily arranged.  (FYI to the punks trolling this site, I have a B-class at my disposal, so, yeah, /mock).

Honestly, I haven't gone nerd on them at all.  Primarily because I have a target painted on my back.  But obviously my Chinese comrades have found some entertainment in that site.  The Russians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, and Polish have realized there isn't any "real" money to be made from hacking those sites...yet.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

Oh I thought you were talking about this site earlier:

I tried to hack this site and was pleased with the results.  It's what I do.

Then I thought B B was saying it was unclear if you were pleased with the results because you could or couldn't hack this site.

Now I'm just confused :)

Oh I thought you were talking about this site earlier:

Then I thought B B was saying it was unclear if you were pleased with the results because you could or couldn't hack this site.

Now I'm just confused :)

Ugh, Yes, as you know I tried to hack this site and was banned in short notice for a week until I pleaded to get said ban lifted.

Obviously not by you, since you're just a coder.

But your ISP is doing a very good job to keep the script kiddies away.  But if you're formally asking me to jack your ISP and site, I do have a lot more beer in the fridge....

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

no biggie that site blows I could easily use a computer elsewhere or get more of my friends to make up accts to rattle their cage esp trout boy but I heard they went Manchurian or Cantonese I have a hard enough time with English

We want Lavaman!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW