IGNORED

Banned from the other site... Again..lol

DBuck

Guess they didn't like the fact that I posted the truth in the "Tom the Butcher thread".. All I said was that I don't want to give my money to a drug dealer or a butcher arrested for using venison illegally,and that it was funny that you don't see his jerky on store shelves any more. He was arrested for both,drugs,and the illegal use of venison.

Edited by DBuck

Well now, I thought the last two deer I had cut by them were light, guess I'll need a new butcher, anyone know of a good one near Flanders Morris county?

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Speaking of the other site, you'all need to be careful over there. Something ain't right with some of the spam getting posted. I just noticed another odd spam pattern. Look at the "NEW JERSEY SHALL ISSUE? WOW!" thread - some new user (registered last month) just posted a stupid (probably auto-generated) message "seems like a very interesting thread" - I looked and that user posted similar one-liner posts on other threads and if you look, they got more of those .png image links. I have no idea what these are, what the purpose is of auto-generating junk messages, but those links to broken images are very suspicious to me. I stopped posting over there and try not to open up some of these threads and messages because I just don't trust it. But someone is up to no good - there has to be a reason why all these bogus posts with odd image linkes are getting posted. I haven't read about anything on a new hacking method out there, but it would not surprise me if this is trying to do something nefarious. And of course, that user has been posting messages like that for over a month and the admins do nothing about it.

Speaking of the other site, you'all need to be careful over there. Something ain't right with some of the spam getting posted. I just noticed another odd spam pattern. Look at the "NEW JERSEY SHALL ISSUE? WOW!" thread - some new user (registered last month) just posted a stupid (probably auto-generated) message "seems like a very interesting thread" - I looked and that user posted similar one-liner posts on other threads and if you look, they got more of those .png image links. I have no idea what these are, what the purpose is of auto-generating junk messages, but those links to broken images are very suspicious to me. I stopped posting over there and try not to open up some of these threads and messages because I just don't trust it. But someone is up to no good - there has to be a reason why all these bogus posts with odd image linkes are getting posted. I haven't read about anything on a new hacking method out there, but it would not surprise me if this is trying to do something nefarious. And of course, that user has been posting messages like that for over a month and the admins do nothing about it.

I agree. I'm having trouble posting stuff over there.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".