IGNORED

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, Introduce Yourself!

BowhunterNJ

17 minutes ago, Daktari said:

Harvested 2 bucks throughout the season......1 in 6 day and 1 in permit season. passed on a few throughout the other seasons.

Saw a slammer but no shot during the rut...!

Participated in a long extended  mountain drive/stalk with my son,brother, buddy and his son that resulted in a bear harvest for my bro during the MZL part of the 1st season...

helped ( with 3 others) in strategically locating a 70 year old, longtime hunter,  harvest his 1st bear during the 2nd season..........

had my brother call in an awesome Tom for me and I called in an awesome Tom for my buddy this past season..........

It was a great year....and looking forward to this upcoming year...love spending time in the woods with family and friends..!

Those are some good times and great memories right there Daktari.  Congratulations on a great season.  :up:

Got any pictures?  We like pictures.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy. I'm just getting back to fishing after a long time. I fish with everything, spinning, fly, fresh or salt. I used to live in central jersey but now I'm down near Ft. Dix. I had to retire at 55 and now I'm 64. I have a very inconvenient balance and fatigue condition.  So I basically have to be able to drive up to water or I can't fish. For example I thought I found a nice place in Vincentown, NJ, the Mill Pond Res. But just try to get down to it. I am usually home and can always partner up for a day's fishing. I still drive, thank God. Or if I can get some suggestions for shore fishing I would be grateful. I downloaded the NJFW site, but their paperwork dates back to 2006!

Thanks in Advance.

5 hours ago, DRJ said:

Howdy. I'm just getting back to fishing after a long time. I fish with everything, spinning, fly, fresh or salt. I used to live in central jersey but now I'm down near Ft. Dix. I had to retire at 55 and now I'm 64. I have a very inconvenient balance and fatigue condition.  So I basically have to be able to drive up to water or I can't fish. For example I thought I found a nice place in Vincentown, NJ, the Mill Pond Res. But just try to get down to it. I am usually home and can always partner up for a day's fishing. I still drive, thank God. Or if I can get some suggestions for shore fishing I would be grateful. I downloaded the NJFW site, but their paperwork dates back to 2006!

Thanks in Advance.

Welcome DRJ.  

This won't be seen by many buried in this thread.  Why don't you start a new thread under fishing, you'll get a lot more responses.    

• 5 weeks later...