IGNORED

Much better this year

Haven’t had this many birds on my lease in quite a few years! Haven’t hunted for turkey on this property since 2016. But got tons this year 7-10 long beards every day 8 Jake’s and well over 15 hens. Bobcats seemed to have moved along this past year to somewhere else and the turkeys came back looking forward to the spring! 

IMG_1109.jpeg

IMG_1108.jpeg

Hopefully they stick around .

a lot can happen in this next month movement wise for them .

If they are still around in another 2-3 weeks you should have a lot if fun there  .

just starting to see more birds moving into their springtime locations on places I hunt .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Good luck with them as they have gone MIA in my yard and neighborhood.   Residents made complaints of being harassed and attacked. Motorists had to avoid them as they crossed and simply stood on the roadway.  Their disappearance was not so many predators,  The NJDFAG had issues with them calling the hybrids :shock:  ( Mixed Breeds )  So  Traping destroying nests &  eggs and simply just dumping them in the Trash :doh2:  was to blame for their disappearance, I see a Stray now and then, and sure miss them,  as I had fun sitting on my upper deck and Calling them with an app on my laptop.  Talk about pissed-off Tomes showing up to no Hens. 

KWIQJ2BPOBEOFMNF6VWL3JFUSU.jpg

64352_original.png

turkey1.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif