IGNORED

Shooting 2 bucks what to do.

Turkeyslayer

So I have pondered this question and I can’t find the answer. say your hunting and you shoot a buck then right after another big one steps out can you shoot it or do you have to report the 1st one first. Just wanna know I highly doubt i’ll ever be that lucky but it would be good to know what to do

If its 6 Day you are talking about, bag limit is one buck per day. Watch it walk

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

40 minutes ago, Pathman said:

Not Sure that’s accurate. I believe you just have to check the first buck, then you can take another. 

Yes I meant harvest needs to be reported first. One deer at a time. If you don't report the first and shoot the second right away, no bueno

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

19 minutes ago, rocky said:

And if you have a archery permit buck tag also you can shoot 3, right?

3rd one with the bow if you want, not with shotgun, as long as your zone is still open for permit bow.   2 and you're done shooting bucks with a shotgun.  No more bucks even during permit shotgun.

Edited by Greybeard

2 hours ago, Turkeyslayer said:

So I have pondered this question and I can’t find the answer. say your hunting and you shoot a buck then right after another big one steps out can you shoot it or do you have to report the 1st one first. Just wanna know I highly doubt i’ll ever be that lucky but it would be good to know what to do

I read two deer may be taken at a time 

2 hours ago, Turkeyslayer said:

image.jpg

This is 6 day I have tagged out a few times with 2 bucks, haven't done it since we checked deer in shot in morning checked my deer given my 2nd tag shot buck in afternoon checked in and was then not given another tag.

Electronic call or Web site in and you're ready to shoot another one on the spot 

It's 6 day 2 buck tags 

Permit only 1 if you didn't shoot 2 during 6 day

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

4 hours ago, Pathman said:

Not Sure that’s accurate. I believe you just have to check the first buck, then you can take another. 

This is exactly what a CO said to me at Thompson Park when I was about to gut a buck at their gutting station on Monday.

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers: