IGNORED

Extra Cheesy Venison Stromboli....pics

rocky

20 minutes ago, Hitemnasty said:

I have your recipe bookmarked and been using it for years and everyone loves it!! I get pizza dough from the local shop and usually make it for appetizer on thanksgiving or Christmas. Thank you it’s a real treat!!

Outstanding!!  I want to make this!!  How do you bookmark something??!!

I can still remember them first time my parents brought home a Stromboli….they were tuned up after an afternoon at the VFW turkey shoot and would usually bring home a pizza for us 4 hungry rug rats…instead they brought a pizza  AND a Stromboli….as kids we targeted the pizza but they raved bout the Stromboli!!

37 minutes ago, Hitemnasty said:

I have your recipe bookmarked and been using it for years and everyone loves it!! I get pizza dough from the local shop and usually make it for appetizer on thanksgiving or Christmas. Thank you it’s a real treat!!

Thank you for posting this and I am glad you enjoyed making it. I forgot I did years ago....getting old.

37 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Outstanding!!  I want to make this!!  How do you bookmark something??!!

I can still remember them first time my parents brought home a Stromboli….they were tuned up after an afternoon at the VFW turkey shoot and would usually bring home a pizza for us 4 hungry rug rats…instead they brought a pizza  AND a Stromboli….as kids we targeted the pizza but they raved bout the Stromboli!!

On iPhone click the save icon in tool bar and an option to bookmark it will save the web page forever. Can rename it anything you want and save different pages under different files. 

26 minutes ago, Hitemnasty said:

On iPhone click the save icon in tool bar and an option to bookmark it will save the web page forever. Can rename it anything you want and save different pages under different files. 

I saved it under my favorites….but how do I find favorites again?