IGNORED

Calabria Pizza, Livingston

BHC

7 minutes ago, TroutandBucks said:

I would much rather eat the pizza here than in italy 
been there a bunch of times and the pizza is way better here than there 

two different types 

My wife has been there as a child to visit her family. We had a trip planned February 2020 to visit both of our families but then the Chinese virus hit us we canceled.  I rather just go for the food,  but asTroutandBucks has Said i can see his side, so much to see and experience here in America. I do love going on a cruise ship so we are thinking that again to do, maybe before summer ends if not then next summer 

3 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I'm thoroughly confused as to what an authentic pizza in Italy is now after watching Italians argue over it.

What is the red stuff you mix with spaghetti called in Italy?  Sauce or Gravy?

:stirring:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

The Best Pizza & Pizzerias in New Jersey

Arturo's Pizza

The Best Pizzerias & Pizza Pies in New Jersey: 2023 Edition is written by Vinny Parisi.

New Jersey is known for many things, but pizza is perhaps the largest source of debate. In fact, even amongst New Jerseyans from county to county, everyone has their own idea of the perfect pizza. So it’s no small feat to find and showcase the best pizza slices and pizzerias in New Jersey.

From coal fire to brick oven, and thin crust to pan, New Jersey is an embarrassment of pizza riches. Of course, not all pizza is made equally, so we’re spotlighting where to find the best pizza in NJ. Keep reading to find our list of favorite pizzerias and pizza pies from throughout the state.

Quick Click Guide: Select an NJ Region below to find The Best Pizza & Pizzerias near you.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Someone mentioned Razza in Jersey City. I live a stones throw from this place and while I will say the pizza is excellent(They do some really unique artisan pizzas). At $25 for a personal pizza, id say its got to be the most expensive pizza place on the east coast. 

Bunnies in  south orange is really good and you wont need to refinance your home for a slice!