IGNORED

Be Careful Out There!

3 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

What worry's me more than that . all the clueless people that are on the roads.

One of my customers in OC his neighbor got a brand new boat a few years ago and was flying thru the channel with no clue of channel depth and smashed into a flat full speed 🤣🤣. Boat destroyed lol.

4 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

One of my customers in OC his neighbor got a brand new boat a few years ago and was flying thru the channel with no clue of channel depth and smashed into a flat full speed 🤣🤣. Boat destroyed lol.

My buddies witnessed while fishing the back bays an NYPD boat do the same last week . Arrived late on the scene to a massive search for a fugitive, turned around, gunned the engine straight into an outcrop we all know and that's visible at low tide. Crunch.

I was surprised the shore areas bays were not that bad Friday and Saturday. I usually don't fish the holiday weekend but figured go early and be out early. Didn't leave to early and it wasn't that bad surprisingly.   

Back in my younger days, when my buddy and I had nothing to do, we would both grab a six pack and a couple of lawn chairs and head down to the boat ramp at Trenton marine terminal. A full day of entertainment could be had just watching people launching boats. The best one was the day a very nicely dressed colored family showed up in a Lincoln town car with a small boat on a trailer behind it. They all looked like they had just come from church. The guy backed the boat down in the water while his buddy watched. He had the whole deal down in the water including the rear axle of the Lincoln. He backed the trailer off of the end of the ramp and his buddy panicked and yelled to him to go back up the ramp. The driver threw it in drive and stood on it burning tires up the ramp and cleaned the rear axle right out from under the trailer. Axle, springs, and a bunch of wiring was gone. The boat slammed down on the ramp and he drug it right up that concrete ramp at about 35 mph while his wife was screaming at him and beating him in the back of the head from the rear seat. His buddy was yelling to him to stop and both women were screaming at him and hitting him repeatedly. He finally stopped the car, got out and threw the keys in the Delaware and took off walking home I guess. Meanwhile, about 10 other people were waiting to use the ramp. Some guy in a lifted dodge pickup backed up to the car, hooked a chain to it and drug the car and what was left of the boat and trailer up out of the way, in park with the two women in the back seat now screaming at him.  The driver of the Lincoln never came back while we were there and the other 3 people finally took off walking home too, I guess. I’ve never had more Rolling Rock beer come out of my nose since. Oh God, how I wish there were cell phone cameras back then…

3 hours ago, 06roadking said:

Back in my younger days, when my buddy and I had nothing to do, we would both grab a six pack and a couple of lawn chairs and head down to the boat ramp at Trenton marine terminal. A full day of entertainment could be had just watching people launching boats. The best one was the day a very nicely dressed colored family showed up in a Lincoln town car with a small boat on a trailer behind it. They all looked like they had just come from church. The guy backed the boat down in the water while his buddy watched. He had the whole deal down in the water including the rear axle of the Lincoln. He backed the trailer off of the end of the ramp and his buddy panicked and yelled to him to go back up the ramp. The driver threw it in drive and stood on it burning tires up the ramp and cleaned the rear axle right out from under the trailer. Axle, springs, and a bunch of wiring was gone. The boat slammed down on the ramp and he drug it right up that concrete ramp at about 35 mph while his wife was screaming at him and beating him in the back of the head from the rear seat. His buddy was yelling to him to stop and both women were screaming at him and hitting him repeatedly. He finally stopped the car, got out and threw the keys in the Delaware and took off walking home I guess. Meanwhile, about 10 other people were waiting to use the ramp. Some guy in a lifted dodge pickup backed up to the car, hooked a chain to it and drug the car and what was left of the boat and trailer up out of the way, in park with the two women in the back seat now screaming at him.  The driver of the Lincoln never came back while we were there and the other 3 people finally took off walking home too, I guess. I’ve never had more Rolling Rock beer come out of my nose since. Oh God, how I wish there were cell phone cameras back then…

You know it's a great story when Rolling Rock comes out your nose:worship: