IGNORED

Playoffs

Bucndoe

Just now, Bucksnbows said:

It had nothing to do with no class. He had no idea the player (WB) was injured.  No issue other than what some opposing players or media is trying to make to be. I watched the game closely. 

Giants fan??  No issue with him making the motion on the sideline of him putting him to sleep?  Again I could care less other than it is a sports story and as a coach and athlete IMO I see it as no class.  Agree to disagree and moving on.  

As Bucndoe said it has been lean for a few years, so enjoy the moment.

Just now, Tuck said:

Giants fan??  No issue with him making the motion on the sideline of him putting him to sleep?  Again I could care less other than it is a sports story and as a coach and athlete IMO I see it as no class.  Agree to disagree and moving on.  

As Bucndoe said it has been lean for a few years, so enjoy the moment.

Yes, but I’m also quick to point fingers at bad behavior with professional athletes including many on my favorite teams over the years. This wasn’t one of those instances. I watched it live, not read biased opinions later. He didn’t know the QB was hurt. End of story. 

10 minutes ago, Tuck said:

How do you know that Joe??  Just curious.  He knew he was hurt when he went to the bench and was making the going to sleep motion.  maybe a rookie mistake, but certainly NO class and needs to mature as an athlete. 

it was shown on TV....Thibodeaux was waving his arms, never once did his head move right or left until another Giant's player got his attention and he looked over 

43 minutes ago, bushden said:

The majority of Pro Football players are nothing more than a bunch of over paid unpatriotic street thugs, I do not watch football EVER and could not give a rats a-s about the game.

Then stay out of the Giants Playoff celebratory thread

I'm sure there is stuff you like but I could cares less about as well but there is no need for me to tell it here. Post it on Facebook 

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

5 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Yes, but I’m also quick to point fingers at bad behavior with professional athletes including many on my favorite teams over the years. This wasn’t one of those instances. I watched it live, not read biased opinions later. He didn’t know the QB was hurt. End of story. 

Bad behavior or no?  Biased opinions?  You were watching the Giants feed with Giants announcers.  Give me a break.  

image.png.29a10bea4f3766cad9889b8be65d2ee4.png

2 minutes ago, BHC said:

it was shown on TV....Thibodeaux was waving his arms, never once did his head move right or left until another Giant's player got his attention and he looked over 

Rewatch it now when you are not emotionally charged from being a fan.  He looks over and then does 4 more snow angels.  Lots of video out there to see what happened with him looking over.  

image.png.ccec76ab398dd3593ce7f208b2305137.png

1 minute ago, Bucndoe said:

Then stay out of the Giants Playoff celebratory thread

They are all a bunch of spoiled AH and I will post where ever I want.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

rookie move, what he says today will mean alot. That being said, don't too excited...you have to play DA Birds next week. The injury bug has bit us bad.

We get Hurts and a few others back next week and more for the playoffs. Not saying the Birds have an easy route with the hot Teams right now, but were Hurts go's we go.

picture on sideline showing putting Foles asleep is nothing....video shows he looked over at foles he didn't realize how hurt he was until trainers came over

https://www.google.com/search?q=thibodeaux+hit+on+foles&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS902US902&oq=t&aqs=chrome.1.69i60j69i59l2j69i60l5.2299j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:7d144060,vid:lXGkyNUuoWw

4 minutes ago, bushden said:

They are all a bunch of spoiled AH and I will post where ever I want.

Typical. Must be from somewhere near Philly

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, Jcol6268 said:

You don’t really personally know football then. 

No not since 2016.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Awesome ... going to the playoffs! Maybe Brian Daboll is just the coach they needed.

I really like Daniel Jones. Always hoped he would live up to his potential. Great team player, great guy in all ways. I hope it continues.