IGNORED

Share your Bear Trail Cam Pictures Here

Ms Grit

So I wanted to see how a bucket would hold up in the tree.  What ever was I thinking? One swat from this little guy and the bucket found it's way to the ground.

STC_0061.JPG

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Quite a stir "Pedals" is causing with the anti's wanting someone to "Grab" him out of the woods and transport him to a center in NY where he can live out his days Happy and Stress Free.  They've threatened the wrath of Cecil on any hunter who shoots him this season, lol. And they've got over $23K on their Go Fund Me page for him already.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Quite a stir "Pedals" is causing with the anti's wanting someone to "Grab" him out of the woods and transport him to a center in NY where he can live out his days Happy and Stress Free.  They've threatened the wrath of Cecil on any hunter who shoots him this season, lol. And they've got over $23K on their Go Fund Me page for him already.

You can't fix crazy!  Here are the weak-minded among us who claim to love the wild animals so much that they would rather see "Peddles" stuck in a cage the rest of its life living off the goodness of humans versus living in the wild and getting along just fine like it is currently.  Imparting human emotions to animals.  Dumb #$$ morons....