IGNORED

Why hasn't this site taken off yet?

DBuck

I've been meaning to check out Jay's Elbow Room in Maple Shade for awhile...place looks like a total dive but has really good reviews, which is amazing for...well, a dive! haha

You should come to whislters inn , cinnaminson, on Oct. 10.

Jays is a dive bar. I think the bowling alley might have a better crowd.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

You should see some of the spots near Millville, vineland and bridgeton!

Hahahahahahaha

No they shouldn't. Are trying to get someone killed? 

As for growth...to me it just seems like this is mostly a North Jersey place. There is another site that is about the same age as this one that seems more South/Central Jersey, SE Pa centered and is about the same as this one in terms of growth/size. Maybe because they seem to be localized they don't draw as well. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

• 1 month later...

We've been around for well over a year and it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere? What can be done to boost it? What was the start date?

Just learned about this site a few weeks ago, so I know a lot of people still haven't heard of it especially around me. I like the design features of this site, and hope it turns out to be better then some of the others I've been on in recent years. I had a major issue in registering but looks like Matt may have fixed that, thanks Matt

Yes, there was an underlying issue occurring and I don't get any notifications on it. Big thanks to Steve (Silver Belly62) and Bill (bill43) for taking the time to reach out to me and let me know something was going on! :up:

I can see a bunch of people have been able to validate now that the issue has been fixed! :up:

Been hearing guys on the other site are getting a little disgruntled with the way things are run over there. They're more than welcome to come over here. I said from the beginning a conglomerate like that wouldn't have the users' best interests on their agenda, they are only in it for the ad revenue. At least here you can request things you'd like to see and I'll work on improving the site for you guys. Likewise with the advertisements and classifieds, just looking to help the local guys out. Based on the recent signups, hopefully users are starting to migrate over some more and can help build this site up more and make it even better! :up: