IGNORED

Why hasn't this site taken off yet?

DBuck

Regardless of our individual opinions in this day and age with hunting constantly in the spotlight ( and typically not in a positive way) any ammo we give opposing parties is negative for all of us. As long as the method used is legal and ethical we need to support one another . It's extremely important to remember just because it's not how YOU it doesn't make it wrong. I'm 30 years old have been hunting since I could walk and got my license and first harvest at 10 years old. I learn something new every single time in in the woods. It's when you think you know everything and become so stuck in your ways that you start to stagnate.

"Natures law of tooth and claw is far crueler then any death I could ever bestow" - Fred Bear

I know matt really tried to buy NJH and to this day I can not grasp why Kris wouldn't sell it to him..When I think about it, it really bums me out

I think i pretty much figured out what went wrong.. I doubt it had anything to do with Kris not wanting to sell too Matty.. Seems to me both sides spent to much time feeling each other out for a price.. Kris didn't know what his site would fetch, And Matty had no idea what kind of offer to make or resisted making one out of fear of offering too much more than Kris would have taken..  So what happened was this Texas guy slips in and makes an offer.. Ready to get rid of it, and lacking anything concrete from Matty, BOOM!!, papers are signed.. Done deal.. Seen this exact scenario play itself out a Number of times when I sold real-estate..

Drag your feet, lose your seat... :cupcoffee:

:D

You bring up and interesting point/paradox Axiom (never thought I'd say that) but, you said the trad guys and compound guys would look down on x-bow hunters, and you're right, but think about what else you said about "herding" and considering that hunting....... driving or "herding" as you put is the most primal and of the most traditional hunting methods there is in nature..so,,wouldn't or shouldn't that be considered hunting more so than most other methods? (again, I'm not a drive hunter but not against it either)

I believe it's called persistence hunting. You run an animal until it overheats and dies. Most mammals don't have an efficient cooling system (sweat glands) so you could run an animal into a heat stroke. Run them long and slow and they would become dinner.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

- Mack

I think i pretty much figured out what went wrong.. I doubt it had anything to do with Kris not wanting to sell too Matty.. Seems to me both sides spent to much time feeling each other out for a price.. Kris didn't know what his site would fetch, And Matty had no idea what kind of offer to make or resisted making one out of fear of offering too much more than Kris would have taken..  So what happened was this Texas guy slips in and makes an offer.. Ready to get rid of it, and lacking anything concrete from Matty, BOOM!!, papers are signed.. Done deal.. Seen this exact scenario play itself out a Number of times when I sold real-estate..

Drag your feet, lose your seat... :cupcoffee:

Incorrect, I made an offer to Kris and never received a counter. I could not get any kind of figure out of him. Then bam the site was sold.

Incorrect, I made an offer to Kris and never received a counter. I could not get any kind of figure out of him. Then bam the site was sold.

Well obviously the Offer was so low it wasn't worth discussing..  Another thing I've seen when selling real-estate... My favorite counter offer when a buyer was trying to low ball was to raise the price... That is, if I had a house for sale at say $289,000 and a buyer offered say $200,000 just to see how far I would come down, id counter offer a price of something like $ $320,000... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .. ( I just cant get over myself sometimes, you know ? ) :rofl: .. I aint kidd'n either

:D