IGNORED

Cape day 2

flukebelly

Sunrise trip to a great freshwater pond and started out with 4 solid 3-4lb bass and then switched to giant slab bluegills. Bluegills were jumping all over Gulp 2in minnows.

mid afternoon trip back to brackish pond to continue the beat down on monster white perch ! I found a school of solid 13-15 in fish along with medium sized fish on every cast. My buddy struggled a little without an anchor in 25 mph winds, but still found a couple dozen. In one pic you can kind of see the fish hitting the 14in mark on my paddle.

25 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Great fish!! HOWEVER, there are giant schools of stripers nearby....go get them.

I would but my buddy WILL NOT GO INTO open salt water . He is terrified of sharks . We bust on him all the time but he watches too many shark shows. We only have one truck this trip due to our other friend getting  heart surgery and having to miss the trip this year, so we fish together all week.

1 minute ago, flukebelly said:

I would but my buddy WILL NOT GO INTO open salt water . He is terrified of sharks . We bust on him all the time but he watches too many shark shows. We only have one truck this trip due to our other friend getting  heart surgery and having to miss the trip this year, so we fish together all week.

Sharks! You are a good friend. 

1 hour ago, flukebelly said:

I certainly hope you have the theme from Jaws recorded on your phone and play that even on ponds!  😄