IGNORED

The GOAT is Retiring

BHC

I'm another hater ... but he sure was great. Engineer so many late comebacks ... it would piss me off. lol. Pretty good for 44 years old, too.

When I was a little kid, for some reason I liked the Baltimore Colts. So, Johnny U still kinda my favorite QB.

Against the Giants at Yankee Stadium ...

unites.jpg

2 hours ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Montana was not better than Peyton Manning.  No way. 

The GOAT debate never even included Manning, it was always between Montana and Brady. Though Manning Holds more records, Joe has a higher winning percentage and was more clutch. The next thing you'll try to tell me is Eli was a good QB and belongs in the HOF :rofl:

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-25-quarterbacks-of-all-time-patriots-tom-brady-leads-list-0ap3000001035041

49 minutes ago, Mink said:

I went from disliking him to just ok with him to really liking him .

Me too, always respected his play.

1 minute ago, Bucndoe said:

The GOAT's goat was a guy named Eli

The GOAT's Goat was the Giants Defense, certainly not Eli.

7 minutes ago, DBuck said:

Me too, always respected his play.

The GOAT's Goat was the Giants Defense, certainly not Eli.

There were two different Giant Defenses in those games, but only one QB that beat him twice

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

56 minutes ago, DBuck said:

The GOAT debate never even included Manning, it was always between Montana and Brady. Though Manning Holds more records, Joe has a higher winning percentage and was more clutch. The next thing you'll try to tell me is Eli was a good QB and belongs in the HOF :rofl:

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-25-quarterbacks-of-all-time-patriots-tom-brady-leads-list-0ap3000001035041

Montana was def clutch. Can’t deny that. 

34 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

There were two different Giant Defenses in those games, but only one QB that beat him twice

2 different Defenses that were the main reason for both wins. Just look at the scores. 2008 17-14 , both QBs threw for less than 300 yards, the Giants had 5 sacks, and then you have Tyree's lucky helmet catch. If not for that catch, the Patriots win.  2012, again both QBs threw for under 300 yards. Both games were defensive battles. And no way should Eli have won MVP for eith game, but when you can't give it to the whole defense you give it to the QB.

45 minutes ago, BHC said:

can't spell Elite without spelling Eli.....who deserves to be in HOF

Did you really just call him elite?? :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing: